Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aron_crow
    • May 2020

Re: Needle or pin popping

Pin popping is so amazing, I have so many videos dedicated to just slow teasing using a pin and popping.

Comment

• lucid
      • Sep 2016

I have to agree. I find it to be particularly exciting when the pin is dragged across the tight latex at just the right angle that it makes an indentation enough to make the light reflect around it, yet the apex of the point is less than an atom's width from the balloon. Or if the pin is actually rounded over at the point just enough to not cause an instant pop every time. The eraser end of a pencil is pretty hot too. You can use it to "erase" an entire balloon, you just never kno when it's gonna go lol.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
        • Apr 2023

A Pearl Head Pin is Sexy. So is a Tiny little sewing needle. I get so Hard just knowing the tiniest sewing needle can render such a Deflating demise of a Big Beautiful balloon. Just a Tiny little hole and POP!
        Last edited by Slow DeFlaite; 27-05-2023, 17:01.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
          • Apr 2023

How or Why is it that after almost every event involving Balloons. Women ALWAYS seem to have a PIN or Needle ready for popping after an event? Like to Hear from Girls perspective.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎