Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stormbubble
    • Nov 2017

Latex Hoods

Anyone try these inflatable latex hoods? How close are they to say putting your head in a balloon? I was curious...also, the only transparent one i've seen would have to be made in China. Or I also thought about a smaller balloon size with a wide mouth opening like a climb in has. Any thoughts on any balloon like head gear I can try? thanks!
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Latex Hoods

I’ve got a couple. Ones got a gas mask in built, the others got a breathing tube.

Comment

• stormbubble
      • Nov 2017

i guess they aren't real popular, not much selection. might have to see about building my own

Comment

• Scaredyburst
        • Dec 2020

I would love to try one. The feeling of the latex pushing against my head.
        🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• stormbubble
          • Nov 2017

that's what i'm looking for! Candy Coated Kink has a "butt" latex balloon that inflates two against you in a hood, i've been eyeing that!

Comment

• Seidenki
            • Dec 2016

As far as I know, all inflatable latex hoods for sale have inner and outer envelopes and (of course) a breathing tube or some such. I have a couple, including some with no eye ports. They can be quite intense but are fun.

The only one I know of that has no inner latex is a custom-made hood that appeared once (that I know of) in a photo shoot. Obviously it requires a highly attentive assistant due to the limited air! The poster and owner of the hood made a point of saying it was not for sale and the maker would not make another.

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
              • Feb 2018

Originally posted by craggy2012
              I’ve got a couple. Ones got a gas mask in built, the others got a breathing tube.
              This is one of my phantasms I still have to try out such a complete rubberized hood and suit. I have a non inflatable latex hood mask with only a breathing tube and wearing it makes me horny immediately.

Comment

• Scaredyburst
                • Dec 2020

My Master finally fitted an inflatable latex hood on me. The feeling was amazing. No eye holes, a breathing tube for the mouth.

Absolutely amazing. The feel of the latex pushing against my head all over, the lak of sight, and the hearing is confused. And every now and then he would tap/hit against the outside of the hood, which was more of an intense surprise than painful.

I am going to want that at every play now. I think he is going to insist on lots of tasks and favours, both domestic and sexual for me to be allowed that often.

Absolutely amazing.
                🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• InflatedguyBR
                  • May 2023

Hi everyone, I got a Stability Ball Head from Latex Catfish and wow, it's a wonderful mask, feeling it pressing against the face. Glad to know I'm not the only one who likes it.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎