Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • looner69
    • Nov 2014

Balloonfun with Girlfriend

I'm so glad - fortunately, I told my new girlfriend about my fetish quite early. In the beginning she was not quite convinced but that changed quite quickly and we bought really big balloons (GL1200, longnecks,...) and also smaller figure balloons and donuts. She also really loves to pop the smaller balloons during our fun times on the balloons! 😍😍

Can anyone give me tips on what they prefer to do with their partner on the balloons and what is best? 😍
  • Vaderpat
    • Aug 2017

Re: Balloonfun with Girlfriend

I told my wife about my feelings for balloons when we were 3 months together. At that time I was fed up with short term relationships and was very open about everything I was expecting from a relationship.
    So after 3 months I went open about it and told her that evening, I showed her a white Folat balloon which was a supposed 90cm round balloon, but never lived up to that size. It always got extremely stiff and the feeling did not really do it for me, but it was durable! She accepted to give it a try and so we did. I blew the balloon up while we were having intercourse and my mind went into the sensational vibe. After blowing up the loon I went on to lay it underneath her pelvis and we had sex that way.
    Afterward we had a good chat about the experience and she would come out to be phobic of balloons! Can you imagine!? She did all that after 3 months of relationship while being phobic!

Fast forward 3 years later we had never used balloons because of her being phobic. I went on and kind of forgot about my fetish until a sudden fire re-ignited. I had to have balloons in my life. So I sometimes went out for a walk outside and blow a balloon in the woods for my pleasure.

We are now 10 years into our relationship and she is still sort of phobic. we are slowly ticking away on balloon sizes and shapes. she really loves the white cattex 36 inch with the pink heart, we have had some good times on top of that loon.
    Last week my fantasy for receiving head while she blew up a donut on me was incredible.

We are still exploring bit by bit, I am really into soft loons, and love inserting in them. The evning of the donut my most soft unique 24 inch we had planned to use gave in and exploded on us. We now have a new unique 24 inch blown up in the appartment to oxidize and have have a try inserting with her for me.

Comment

• randomlooner316
      • Apr 2021

I don't have a significant other but a close friend of mine once told me the story of telling his wife about his balloon fetish and her reply was amazing. She looked him in the eyes and simply asked "Do you have any?".

Comment

• loonlun
        • Mar 2021

Larger balloons make for great cushions for sex.

Every partner I've had with one exception has been giving, generous, and good as far as kinks/fetishes go.

Comment

• Loonerwife
          Mature lady looner
          • Oct 2022

When i told my wife, she said "If you have some i will happily blow them up for you", we are now full looners and use balloons all the time in many ways, she is amazing and loves to blow them to the max, our favourite is Belbal 14 and tuftex 17

Comment

• lucid
            • Sep 2016

Congratulations on the new and improved fun times with your awesome GF!
            Only you can tell you how to best enjoy the experience. Just take some time thinking about what would be really cool and then ask her to do it. And ask her also if there's any crazy stuff she's into and jump on whatever that is immediately and frequently.

I can tell you how it usually goes for us. You may like it or maybe not. My GF will role play as a cheerleader, mean baby sitter, teacher, some type of bully or just a f'n bitch lol. She'll walk into the room as I'm playing with balloons, usually about a dozen tt17' inflated with helium. She then proceeds to laugh and make fun of me for it as I try to keep my balloons away from her lit cigarette, pin or fingernails. We are usually having sex with her on top about halfway through this and after she's popped the last one, now it's payback time lol. The source of her power over mevus now gone and she gets rag dolled. It's quite fun actually.

Comment

• Scooter
              • May 2022

Originally posted by lucid
              I can tell you how it usually goes for us. You may like it or maybe not. My GF will role play as a cheerleader, mean baby sitter, teacher, some type of bully or just a f'n bitch lol. She'll walk into the room as I'm playing with balloons, usually about a dozen tt17' inflated with helium. She then proceeds to laugh and make fun of me for it as I try to keep my balloons away from her lit cigarette, pin or fingernails. We are usually having sex with her on top about halfway through this and after she's popped the last one, now it's payback time lol. The source of her power over mevus now gone and she gets rag dolled. It's quite fun actually.
              Sounds really hot. I really like the power dynamic, but I like it more in a "she could pop it, but she won't" type of way. A bit of teasing/messing around, but ultimately a show of trust. Close, sensual.

Comment

• lucid
                • Sep 2016

Yes! I know exactly what you mean. I've also handed my balloons over on many occasions while giving her permission to pop them but asked her not to. The tension and suspense is maddening in the best type of way lol. Its crazy, because I actually want to keep my balloons and don't want her to pop them, but prefer if she does. Makes no sense but that's how my brain be.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎