• Show
Clear All
  • unique_looner93
    • Jan 2022

[OTHER] Not trading , sharing !

Hey people ,

As a big balloons popping videos guy
    what do you say , about trading between each other some videos
    let's make a huge collection of videos only for our community and any one will
    donate some clips

I would love to start this project , but i need someone to help me with that and instruct me to do that

thanks a lot
  • unique_looner93
    • Jan 2022

Re: Not trading , sharing !

26 views and no comments ?

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

I'll save you a lot of trouble. In general, the activity you propose is not well seen by many users, the community is basically divided in opinions regarding what you propose in this post. (That's probably why not many people reply to these posts.)
      Here you can get in trouble with content creators who are within their rights to claim the activity you propose as piracy. (Which indeed it is)
      Also occasionally there are problem users with anger management issues or sexual frustrations who will overly attack you for a simple suggestion like you did.
      My recommendation: go to another place like the VK social network, here is not the best place for what you want to do. Probably in Vk what you propose is more common to see.
      I clarify that I do not declare myself in favor or against piracy, I am simply giving you guidance for the question you asked.
      Luck with your search.
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• t17forLife
        • May 2015

I'll stay out of this debate but overall I think you're right.
        Originally posted by Asclepio
        Also occasionally there are problem users with anger management issues or sexual frustrations who will overly attack you for a simple suggestion like you did.
        There was a guy on here last year who blew up at a longtime user for that exact reason (and other unrelated bullcrap). He even took the argument off the forum and onto reddit. HeliumPongo aka Pongo. He occasionally stirs the pot on Discord as well.

Comment

• aron_crow
          • May 2020

Originally posted by unique_looner93
          Hey people ,

As a big balloons popping videos guy
          what do you say , about trading between each other some videos
          let's make a huge collection of videos only for our community and any one will
          donate some clips

I would love to start this project , but i need someone to help me with that and instruct me to do that

thanks a lot
          Your idea is good, but the comments tell the exact story I wanted to say. If you wanna trade or share, come over to VK. I am also there -> https://vk.com/crow_aron

Comment

• aron_crow
            • May 2020

Originally posted by Asclepio
            I'll save you a lot of trouble. In general, the activity you propose is not well seen by many users, the community is basically divided in opinions regarding what you propose in this post. (That's probably why not many people reply to these posts.)
            Here you can get in trouble with content creators who are within their rights to claim the activity you propose as piracy. (Which indeed it is)
            My recommendation: go to another place like the VK social network, here is not the best place for what you want to do. Probably in Vk what you propose is more common to see.
            I clarify that I do not declare myself in favor or against piracy, I am simply giving you guidance for the question you asked.
            Luck with your search.
            You are absolutely right, its a divided opinion, even on the forum's discord server, so better do this in private.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎