X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jup
    Slow-pop enthousiast
    • Aug 2021

First B2P in ages!

I used to be able to b2p some smaller balloons in the past but for some reason I got scared of it again. Tonight I finally managed to pop a couple and even snapped some pics between breaths from where I thought they would pop. Really liking the Jenny Loons 12" crystals, just the right size and pretty soft.

Pictures attached of my wrong judgement
    Attached Files
  • Jup
    Slow-pop enthousiast
    • Aug 2021

Re: First B2P in ages!

Did not know that, thanks for the info.

Comment

• Blowitbigger
      • Aug 2022

Nice to see condensation inside a loon... how manybtimes did you blow it up one after the other to make the inside completely covered with the condensed humidity of your breath? I love when that happens... It seems it makes the final boom sounding better... deeper!

Comment

• srob2
        • Dec 2017

Those look like so much fun, like a Belbal soap that stays soft. How do they compare to uniques? They look louder and tighter, but more predictable.

Comment

• Jup
          Slow-pop enthousiast
          • Aug 2021

Originally posted by Blowitbigger
          Nice to see condensation inside a loon... how manybtimes did you blow it up one after the other to make the inside completely covered with the condensed humidity of your breath? I love when that happens... It seems it makes the final boom sounding better... deeper!
          Only once! Blowing it up outside in cold air makes the condensation a lot more obvious and I love it.

Comment

• Jup
            Slow-pop enthousiast
            • Aug 2021

So, after the first pop I got quite daring and B2P'ed a couple B120's and Q16's after that . TT17 is next on my list. Doubt I want to go much further but this journey of pushing myself to go bigger and bigger is quite enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎