Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trace12
    • Apr 2022

Looking for looner stories, novels and book

Hey uh, anyone knows any good looner stories whether it's short or long like novels or books?
    Trying to find some to read. Let me know whether the story is public or I need to buy it.
  • SweetBouncer
    • Mar 2020

Re: Looking for looner stories, novels and book

Amazon has some pay ones, but there you can't know the quality of the stories before buying them.
    Deviantart has a lot of them, furaffinity also have many , literotica in english and german, pixiv in japanese and some in english, archive.org have a lot old school ones but are buried under a mountain of saved content. This forum and the german looner forum have plenty too.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      Stretched like space-time
      • Feb 2018

you may want to check this thread out.

Although a little outdated by now, the fiction part our fetish rarely gets any updates anyway.
      And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Loonpopper14
        • Apr 2023

I can post a story in this forum. It's an incident happened with me sometimes back but as a new member in this forum I think I can't post any new threads for now.

Comment

• balloonae
          • Aug 2019

I have the same problem. I have written some looner fiction in the past for my own enjoyment. When I thought about sharing some of them in this forum, I could not create a post - perhaps because I have only used this account to read messages and not to answer any posts.

Comment

• q16popper
            • Jun 2022

A couple of mine:-

You have had a bad day.  You are relaxing in the sauna - not too hot, but quite steamy, totally naked of course.  Your mind is elsewhere. I open the door and walk in.  I'm facing away from you and you...

He threw open the door and stomped in “What the fuck are you doing boy?” he screams.  “I’ve told you about these silly toys – It has to stop – now!” It’s true, I have been playing with these “silly...

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Loonpopper14
              I can post a story in this forum. It's an incident happened with me sometimes back but as a new member in this forum I think I can't post any new threads for now.
              Originally posted by balloonae
              I have the same problem. I have written some looner fiction in the past for my own enjoyment. When I thought about sharing some of them in this forum, I could not create a post - perhaps because I have only used this account to read messages and not to answer any posts.
              I think you need to make a certain amount of posts before it will let you create topics. It's to prevent spam bots from making accounts and immediately create topics with ads or dangerous links.

More on topic. There are a few of us who have put some stories up on Deviantart some years ago. You might need an account to read them if they're labeled as mature:

I know there are more, but these were the ones that came to mind. There are also some great stories posted on this forum from time to time

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎