X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whale Rider
    • Nov 2022

Re: Inflatable Popping Video Ideas

Originally posted by September Anderson
    The worst part is I’m frequently spending weeks at a time in bed. Not as fun as it sounds
    I am wishing you both get well :-) sounds definitely not nice for both of you...

Comment

• Bustingwithapin
      • Mar 2023

I know you have said you won’t do nudity or sex in your videos but would you consider a joi? While popping inflatables? God that would be good
      Another idea would over inflating or popping them while they are between your boobs

Comment

• September Anderson
        • Mar 2023

Originally posted by Bustingwithapin
        I know you have said you won’t do nudity or sex in your videos but would you consider a joi? While popping inflatables? God that would be good
        Another idea would over inflating or popping them while they are between your boobs
        Not sure if I’m comfortable with a joi, I would have to think about it. I’ve always wanted to explode an inflatable between my boobs, I’m just scared it’ll hurt!

Comment

• Bustingwithapin
          • Mar 2023

Not sure if I’m comfortable with a joi, I would have to think about it. I’ve always wanted to explode an inflatable between my boobs, I’m just scared it’ll hurt!
          Can’t promise it won’t hurt , but really just keep doing what already do. That latest pov video with the inflatable peacock was sooo good!

Comment

• September Anderson
            • Mar 2023

Originally posted by Bustingwithapin
            Can’t promise it won’t hurt , but really just keep doing what already do. That latest pov video with the inflatable peacock was sooo good!
            Thank you, I’ve really been liking the pov videos, it’s more fun with someone else

Comment

• heaviest
              • Jun 2018

I’ve seen your YouTube videos. My favorites are the overinflate to pop ones, particularly the donut ring.

I like to see inflatables overloaded with body weight. If you’re on your knees, your weight isn’t on the inflatable. Kick your feet out so you have all your weight on the inflatable.

The next trick is to find an inflatable that is actually stressed by your weight, but not so much that a pop is guaranteed. You should have to work for it. Bouncing is good, but finding an inflatable that is stressed by your body weight if you just load it unevenly or get a little rough with it is even better than bouncing. It should take a while so I have some time to marvel that it hasn’t popped. And it should be noisy. Rubbing skin on vinyl makes a tubby popping noise that sounds like you are seriously abusing the thing, and I love that sound ❤️

You’re a good size for 36 inch swim rings. Fully inflate them and sit on them with all your weight. They’ll hold. This is good . Stress them more by loading them unevenly. Sit to one side, with your hip and thigh flattening as big a patch as you can manage. It’ll take you a short while to sink to the floor if you’ve sat a big enough part of your ass and thigh on the thing. The vinyl stretches and this is good . Now it becomes an exercise of flattening the largest patch you can. And if you need to, add air. Definitely add air as the inflatable stretches and gets soft. But don’t add too much air. Remember an easy pop isn’t very interesting!

You shouldn’t have to bounce and it should take you a few minutes or more to pop a 36 inch ring. And for the duration, the viewer gets to marvel that it hasn’t already popped. Unfortunately, many, maybe even most, will just spring a leak. A pop is obviously preferable, but if it’s taken you a while to stress the hell out of the thing, it’s worth watching until it springs a leak, too.

Bouncing on beach balls is also fun. You aren’t heavy enough to pop them without bouncing unless you are very patient and keep reinflating them, and even then they’ll probably just spring a leak. Bouncing on beach balls will usually shred one of the panels, and before it blows it’ll stretch a lot. When you see that happening, face that panel to the camera.

Thanks for soliciting ideas. It’s really frustrating that most people making videos aren’t really into what they’re doing and don’t know what actually makes an exciting video. I find it frustrating to see a woman bouncing on her knees with an inflatable coincidentally under her, stressing the thing not at all, and then she’ll pop it with her nails or a cigarette or a pair of scissors. Yawn.
              Last edited by heaviest; 15-03-2023, 15:40.

Comment

• heaviest
                • Jun 2018

How hard is it to blow to pop a beachball? I pop a lot with my pump but wasn’t sure if I’d be able to do it by mouth
                It’s hard. Larger beach balls are actually easier to b2p. Video material to find out! You probably won’t be able to pop a 24 incher, but try it. It’d be a good video to try it, fail, and sit on the overinflated ball.

Comment

• heaviest
                  • Jun 2018

Here’s something else to try with a swim ring. Use a clothing measuring tape and measure the circumference of the tube for the camera. Then sit on one side of the ring and keep measuring the other side. See how big it gets just sitting on one side. Always the same side. Add air as it stretches. Show the camera the measurements, and when you get off the tube to add air, show the camera how much bigger one side is than the other.

Use the valve as a guide to always sitting on the same side of the ring, or mark the ring with a sharpie pen.
                  Last edited by heaviest; 15-03-2023, 15:44.

Comment

• heaviest
                    • Jun 2018

Fwiw all the things I’ve suggested I’ve done repeatedly with a woman of about 200 pounds. I’ve done it less often with a woman of about 300 pounds. The latter has to be a lot more delicate to make the session last long enough to be fun. But both have had great sessions with 36 inch swim rings. I’ve taken to reinforcing the inner, and sometimes also the outer seam, so she can be rougher with the inflatable and still get good time with it.

Start by evenly distributing your whole weight on the tube. It’ll feel like it’s going to pop and that’s the fun. It might be hard to get that across on video. Tease by exposing a patch of the stressed tube for the camera and rubbing it with your hands. Or rub a bare thigh on it. That’ll make some delicious noise. When it seems to be holding, unbalance the load and show the unloaded side stretch.

You’ll find that a swim ring will always spring a leak if you load it long enough. So it may seem like it doesn’t hold your weight. So try a few times to just go directly to loading it unevenly, too. They’ll leak or burst with a little bit of weight over time, but they’ll also hold a shit ton of weight for a short time. My 300 pound friend will sink right to the floor pretty quickly if she sits on one side of the ring, and it usually won’t last long that way, but sometimes it does last a while and those are awesome sessions.

Comment

• heaviest
                      • Jun 2018

It can take some practice getting the loudest noises rubbing exposed skin on an inflatable. I bet you can get a whole video or three doing just that

Comment

• heaviest
                        • Jun 2018

Here’s another thing to try with swim rings. Sit on them and then pull heavy things, like dumbbells, into your lap. A pair of 10 pound dumbbells aren’t going to increase your weight by a lot, so think bigger than that. If you haven’t got the strength, use larger numbers of lighter objects, but you should be shooting for 50 to 100 pounds or more. It will feel like your body weight stresses a swim ring a lot, but bottoming out with A LOT more weight will be even better. Remember, an inflatable will hold a shit ton of weight for a short time. I’ve put 100 pounds in the lap of a 200 pound woman, even while she’s already loading it unevenly, and it’s held long enough for her to feel what it’s like being on an inflatable weighing 100 pounds more than she does, and by her screams and laughter she seemed to like it! It becomes an exercise it flattening the largest patch you can before it bursts.

And yet another thing to do with a swim ring is have someone join you. Sit side by side and feel their weight making the thing a whole lot harder under you, or sit on each other to flatten part of the ring. It’s a lot of fun having someone a lot heavier than you on the other side of the ring. If you’re more equal, balance becomes way harder, and that’s fun, too. I’ve had both the 200 and the 300 pound women on a 36 inch ring and it does hold for a while. In fact it holds better than just one of them unevenly loading the ring.

Comment

• September Anderson
                          • Mar 2023

Originally posted by heaviest
                          I’ve seen your YouTube videos. My favorites are the overinflate to pop ones, particularly the donut ring.

I like to see inflatables overloaded with body weight. If you’re on your knees, your weight isn’t on the inflatable. Kick your feet out so you have all your weight on the inflatable.

The next trick is to find an inflatable that is actually stressed by your weight, but not so much that a pop is guaranteed. You should have to work for it. Bouncing is good, but finding an inflatable that is stressed by your body weight if you just load it unevenly or get a little rough with it is even better than bouncing. It should take a while so I have some time to marvel that it hasn’t popped. And it should be noisy. Rubbing skin on vinyl makes a tubby popping noise that sounds like you are seriously abusing the thing, and I love that sound ❤️

You’re a good size for 36 inch swim rings. Fully inflate them and sit on them with all your weight. They’ll hold. This is good . Stress them more by loading them unevenly. Sit to one side, with your hip and thigh flattening as big a patch as you can manage. It’ll take you a short while to sink to the floor if you’ve sat a big enough part of your ass and thigh on the thing. The vinyl stretches and this is good . Now it becomes an exercise of flattening the largest patch you can. And if you need to, add air. Definitely add air as the inflatable stretches and gets soft. But don’t add too much air. Remember an easy pop isn’t very interesting!

You shouldn’t have to bounce and it should take you a few minutes or more to pop a 36 inch ring. And for the duration, the viewer gets to marvel that it hasn’t already popped. Unfortunately, many, maybe even most, will just spring a leak. A pop is obviously preferable, but if it’s taken you a while to stress the hell out of the thing, it’s worth watching until it springs a leak, too.

Bouncing on beach balls is also fun. You aren’t heavy enough to pop them without bouncing unless you are very patient and keep reinflating them, and even then they’ll probably just spring a leak. Bouncing on beach balls will usually shred one of the panels, and before it blows it’ll stretch a lot. When you see that happening, face that panel to the camera.

Thanks for soliciting ideas. It’s really frustrating that most people making videos aren’t really into what they’re doing and don’t know what actually makes an exciting video. I find it frustrating to see a woman bouncing on her knees with an inflatable coincidentally under her, stressing the thing not at all, and then she’ll pop it with her nails or a cigarette or a pair of scissors. Yawn.
                          Thanks for the input, I haven’t tried popping like that before. It’s usually just overinflating while I’m sitting on it or wearing it. You’ve given me a lot of things to try

Comment

• Jaxk Henderson
                            • Mar 2023

I am with Heaviest on this one. be nice to see some stressed inflatables from being under weight that they technically can not handle.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎