Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloonpop_ks
    • Mar 2023

Sabine 2 - what only happened in my dreams

It was a few weeks after I had popped my first balloons togehter with Sabine at the youth club.

As it happened very often at that time, we were appointed for meeting after school.

I arrived, her mom opened the door and said "Bine is in her room, please tell her I left for visiting my friend Marianne".
    "Ok, I will do so." I did. And I realized, that Sabine has a big bag of Balloons on her Table and - as often some inflated ones laying around. While we were chatting about this and that, she played with one of the inflated Ballons which made me nervous.
    Yes, we had popped some together, but my fear wasn't blown away at that point. Especially in this new indoor situation, not knowing what and if something would happen.

As if she could read my mind, she started blowing into the balloon. I realized that this must be a big one. "Look, isn't the color beautiful?" She asked. I relaxed a bit, guessing she wouldn't pop it when liking the color so much. The balloon already reached a really big size. I get nervous. Will she not stop blowing. The Neck began to bulge and my nervous excitement was getting stronger and stronger.
    Sabine took the Ballon out of her mouth, and looked at it from a distance "mh, what do You think, how much blows will it take" "Will you... Pop it??" I stammered. She laughed. "Isn't that, what balloons are made for?" Just in this moment I saw her wastebasket - and it was half filled with balloon shreds. That must have been at least 50, rather way more.
    "I, I.... Don't know." She looked at me in a mixture of curiousness and suspiciously.
    "I thought you liked it too, should I stop?" I wasn't sure what to say. It looked so damn sexy how hard she blew her deep breaths into the balloon. I really would like to see her make it burst in her mouth. But was so frightened about the bang and how loud that would be.
    "Mh, I don't know. This will be much louder than outdoors I guess" she laughed "Oh yes, much. Especially If I pop it by blowing. That is the loudest way possible" she laughed again seeing my dumb face. "You can sit and hide behind me if that helps" Excitement was bigger than fear, at least a very tiny bit.
    I moved onto her bed, sitting behind her. I realized she had put her feet on one of the balloons floating around. Seeing her feet on that Ballon somehow aroused me even more. Once again I was thankful for my baggy jeans.
    So we sat there and she started blowing again. "Do.... you.... think it will get much bigger than it is?" I asked her. She tooked it away, and looked at the balloon. "Look, the neck isn't very big, so yes, it will get a bit bigger" she made the balloon squeak with her fingers. "As you have seen in the thrash bin, I've trained that a lot" she giggled. "I will warn you when the bang is close." I nodded. She moved closer to me "lay your arms around me, so You can feel the breaths" she whispered.
    She and Lars ended their relationship a while ago, so I didn't had to hold back. I wrapped my arms around her. She moved closer once again. I realized my rock hard one touches her butt. "Oh, you are more excited then I am" she said rubbing her butt against my hard one. "I'm so sorry" I was about to move away. "No, I like it, it feels good. Let's see who will burst first. You or the Balloon" once again she made the balloon squeak.
    She started blowing again. I realized that she had a special technique holding her hands, so that with every breath the balloon squeaked. That was so sexy, it suggested that the Balloon can't take no more air.
    Man, that Balloon got huge. Bigger than those 16 Inch at the Party. "Make it pop real loud please" I heard me saying, wondering about myself.
    "I will. I promise, you never heard a louder bang than that before" I was so excited and horny that my fear stepped back a little. She pressed her butt harder against my cock. "Look at my feet" she said. I did and realized that she digged her toes into the crystal balloon. It looked so hot seeing her toes pressing deep into the latex. BAAAAM! A deafening bang made my ears ring. She moved her head and looked deep into my eyes "you liked it? Oh, you did, I can feel it" "may I kiss your toes later?" I asked. "Mh, I love getting my feet worshipped but first I wanna hear a really loud bang" she answered. She put in a few more, deep breaths. She was blowing harder as closer as the boom gets. "Ok, the bang is very, very close" she said. I looked at the balloon and it was the biggest one I've ever seen. "Do it. Please." She blowed the deepest breath of all times in that balloon, rubbing her ass against my cock at the same time. The balloon exploded with a bang that I never had imagined that loud. I could feel a shockwave. We both moaned. She turned around, putting her foot into my face "lick my toes" I felt her other feet on my cock. Right in the moment I licked her toes, I had the best orgasm of my live because she knew how to use her feet for that.
    We layed on the bed for a while, relaxing when she threw one of the balloons in my direction and said " now it's your turn. Blow it til it pops in your face" I looked at her with pure fear. She laughed "oh c'mon. I'll guide you, I love seeing that"...
  • b0f0s0f
    • Nov 2016

Re: Sabine 2 - what only happened in my dreams

Ah, a man after my own heart! Nice story!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎