Old 03-05-2017, 03:57 AM

Heliumlooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mylar/foil balloons?
Mylar helium balloons are preety much the same deal with me, they turn me on as long as they are properly inflated nice and tight I love the feel of the tension on the foil, as for the print I like the girly ones mostly because it makes me feel dirty
Old 16-10-2019, 02:03 AM

Yonkers Looner is on a distinguished road
I looovvvee the foil balloons. I may prefer latex, but a good mylar is a rare treasure in my room. Especially big or cute one’s. With so many shapes to choose from, it’s hard to get bored with them. Blow it up, hear the mylar crinkle as the seams fill out, feel the tension on the surface, give it a hug, ride it down and listen to it squeak in protest... One of the biggest turn ons as a semi popper is the risk of it bursting a seam once you’ve fully inflated it. If you wanna ride it and have it survive another day, you have to be REAL slow and careful not to bust it straight down the middle. Try wrestling with a 42 inch helium mylar shape balloon for an hour without popping it. It’s harder than you think if you really wanna get good mileage out of it. Maybe I’m just biased cause my Great Uncle invented mylar
Old 16-10-2019, 01:32 PM

PBK is on a distinguished road
I used to totally not be into mylars at all. But in recent years I've warmed up to them. I especially like the larger round ones.
Latex is still by and large my preference. I don't own many mylars.
Old 18-04-2021, 03:18 PM

Danniballoon is on a distinguished road
Mylar's have never done it for me. However, the other day I was about to pop some that came with a latex balloon arch and I started getting aroused by them. In the end, I couldn't bring myself to pop them and carefully deflated them. Maybe I'm starting to get turned on by them, who knows. I've just ordered some 40 inch mylar letters with a view to investigating further
Old 19-04-2021, 04:34 AM

loonboy82 is on a distinguished road
im 100% latex theres something about the smooth feel of a tightly inflated latex balloon that dose it for me but i wont say no to any form of balloon to have fun with
Old 21-04-2021, 09:40 AM

I got an Anagram Orbz balloon yesterday as one of my balloon rescues. It looks a bit like a beach ball and is blown up rock hard. I laid on top of it and it didn't pop. They seem really strong, though I don't know how much abuse it would take. Anyone else come across them ?
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (92.6 KB, 39 views)
Old 21-04-2021, 07:03 PM

JOhara is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Danniballoon View Post
I got an Anagram Orbz balloon yesterday as one of my balloon rescues. It looks a bit like a beach ball and is blown up rock hard. I laid on top of it and it didn't pop. They seem really strong, though I don't know how much abuse it would take. Anyone else come across them ?
I bought an helium Orbz valentines balloon with “I Love You” and heart print. It was transparent which made it more attractive. Took it home and had a session humping and grinding it. It didnt pop either, they seem strong.
Old 25-04-2021, 06:57 AM

LoonerHoax is on a distinguished road
Mylars have never really done it for me. I like some give to the balloons I ride. That being said, I had a couple number balloons left over from my wife's birthday that I had a lot of unexpected fun with. Rode a way overinflated bubble balloon in the hole of the 6 balloon (which was overinflated). The 3 balloon I kept inflating with air as the helium dissipated. I kept it tightly inflated and rode on it to stretch it a bit. One day I inflated it rock hard and rode it until it popped.
Old 28-04-2021, 05:15 PM

I was quite surprised the other day when I wanted to get rid of a small mylar balloon. I stuck a pin in it and it popped just like a latex balloon. It went with a bang and ripped the entire length of the balloon