Old 11-03-2021, 11:24 PM

TheBiggertheBetter is on a distinguished road
Default Mad Girlfriend Vids - gotta get some!
Any idea what type of balloons may be in this video? Or are they generic balloons of some sort?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jplARo...ist=LL&index=2

I am kind of getting into these mad girlfriend vids. I may just need to find some of these for some role playing with my lovely lady.
Old 12-03-2021, 04:05 AM

izzyrob is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mad Girlfriend Vids - gotta get some!
Not entirely related to the vid but that guy on YouTube drives me crazy. Charges people for pirated videos in the comments and tries to scam Bitcoin from people who thinks he’s making these.
Old 12-03-2021, 03:03 PM

lucid is on a distinguished road
Yeah I couldn't agree more! Angry girlfriend vids are the absolute best in my opinion. Or just the "mean girl" vids in general. I dont find it nearly as exciting when the girl is just popping the balloons silently and seemingly for no reason. Its almost robotic in some cases. With the type of videos you mentioned, it adds a whole other dimension of intent, passion and emotion to the video. And then you also have the power dynamic that can be super fun to play with as a result. Being completely at the mercy of somebody else who has complete and total control of the situation. Because if you think about it, if you have balloons, and somebody else wants to pop them, there isn't a single thing you can do to save them. Unless you happen to be in a wide open space and can outrun the person. What a rush! And then after they have their way popping your balloons you have your way "punishing" them for their bad behavior lol.
Old 12-03-2021, 03:05 PM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
Actually it is funny to see how idiot is that guy, he is asking on the comments for 1 bitcoin for more videos....... man if I would have a bitcoin I would buy the entire balloon fetish section on clips4sale and after I would pay KirbyCutie for an entire weekend date with me hahahahaha
Old 12-03-2021, 06:21 PM

TheMole is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DeppLooner View Post
Actually it is funny to see how idiot is that guy, he is asking on the comments for 1 bitcoin for more videos....... man if I would have a bitcoin I would buy the entire balloon fetish section on clips4sale and after I would pay KirbyCutie for an entire weekend date with me hahahahaha
Lol 1 bitcoin for some videos, yeah ok XD. If I had 1 bitcoin I'd pull a 90 Day FiancÚ and import Elena from Alissainflatables to the US, no more screwing around lol
Old 12-03-2021, 08:58 PM

The1 is on a distinguished road
Definitely one of my favorite scenarios- but i prefer more the "mean girl" in general. THose girlfriend clips often put the viewer into the role of the submissive boyfriend (who is forced to watch "his" balloons getting popped), and since i am not submissive, this is nothing that particularly interests me.
The other scenario mentioned of a "mean girl" popping someone┤s balloons for no reason at all, is more my cup of tea

But ClubSteffi just released a "Mad Girlfriend"-clip, for those that are interested. But it┤s in German:

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...v_24646811.mp4
Old 12-03-2021, 10:10 PM

BlueYoshi is on a distinguished road
I would guess they’re generic Chinese-manufactured 36”, judging by their shape and how “floaty” they appear to be.
Old 13-03-2021, 01:38 AM

TheBiggertheBetter is on a distinguished road
Good stuff. Thanks all.
Old 13-03-2021, 06:44 AM

Danishlooner is on a distinguished road
He downloads the videos from vk and re-upload them to YouTube. What an idiot.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:42 PM

nikkic is on a distinguished road
Hi! I think I’m the opposite of this. I’ve had male partners before and having them play “mean boyfriends” was always a favorite of mine. My current partner is the only one I’ve told about my interest in balloons and we haven’t done any role play yet with that but this is giving me some ideas!