• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Looner
    MADAM BANGS
    • Jan 2019

Lady Looner - balloon fucker / semi- popper

Hello my tribe,

I am single, cis female, polyamorous (as 1 balloon is never enough.) I live in southern Europe, recently i make looning content after a few friends on VK suggested i should. I have profiles on all the usual platforms as Madam Bangs as i also create content. But most of it is me fucking loons.

I think as a semi popper I'm missing a huge chunk of fans that just want pops, but thats not really my niche within a niche.. I'm an inflator, rubber, grinder, squeeker of BIG balloons and i love insertion of the Q260. Of course I do burst balloons but its not my "main" goal. i often read complaints here and there that acuse content creators of faking it so I don't force myself to do mass pops when what i like to do is the sexy stuff...

I'd love to have irl looner lovers to play with!!

Are there those of you that like to watch balloon fucking regardless of popping or should i try to do more popping content?

What are your favourite ways to buy content from looner ladies?
    Only fans is awesome for the interaction but they deleted all my knife and insertion vids..

Anyway thats a lot of questions..

Any male looner content creators? I wanna watch you fuck loons too!!

Ciao
    Madam Bangs
    I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
    https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs
  • Slugamano
    • Jul 2016

Re: Lady Looner - balloon fucker / semi- popper

https://www.MadamBangs.com says "403 forbidden"...

Comment

• Little Looner
      MADAM BANGS
      • Jan 2019

Ha! Edited should be better x x
      Thanks for checking me out

I have an active youTube channel too where i talk about the fetish and do my outdoor b2ps/ training

Comment

• Danishlooner
        • Jan 2018

I used to make a lot of videos on xtube but sadly they got removed.
        I can maybe send you a link to a video or two on google drive if you are interested

Comment

• Little Looner
          MADAM BANGS
          • Jan 2019

I mostly prefer to watch non pop loon fucking Fap.
          X x Dm me x

Comment

• hatajai
            • Oct 2016

Hello Danish looner, it’s sad xtube was gone�� and I really miss your hot loon fun vids in there
            Wish we can see them again

Comment

• MelbourneLooner
              • Oct 2021

Great questions! Everyone is different though my two cents worth is that the bigger balloons tend sexier. 3ft for me is a minimum but I still find 24inch sexy if they are soft ones. I can understand the feedback about the popping. I’m a non popper but for some reason I love to see an accidental pop in the heat of the moment. Maybe it’s the whole idea that the very thing that was about to make you pop has itself popped and when it does it leaves a sexual void that still needs to be filled. Plus it’s the surprise just when you are at your most aroused. Nothing sexier seeing this or even experiencing it myself and blowing up another in anticipation so one can finish properly. Having said that the pop for me would have to be genuinely accidental and not put on. Other than that it’s not necessary for me to see it every time. I’m just as turned on to see you rub and cum from the balloon even if the only pop was the one for you.

I film my own private content of humping and cuming with 3ft wubble bubbles as well as actually fucking balloons with engineered fuck holes in them. I’ve never posted them but would be willing to share.

Comment

• Nopop53480
                Balloon Blower
                • Aug 2022

I just like watching women that I find attractive doing whatever with balloons; though I myself am a non-popper. I’m not actually a content creator, but I’d still volunteer to help you with having more males to watch, I’ll just have to get the right kind of balloons

Comment

• lnr13
                  • Dec 2020

I'll tell you what I'm looking for lately:

I consider myself a semi popper.

Above all I look for the model to feel real pleasure about what she is doing. I like there to be a progression from less to more. The video can start as a fun ride and as there are pops the face changes to pleasure and, if there is something like an orgasm, it's perfect, although if you have to fake it, better not.

I think what can excite the most, beyond the physical action, is to be able to feel what the other person feels through their facial expressions. If you see that the person is noticeably aroused, it will be the same for you.

So will displays of dominance. Seeing a girl exploding them with a lighter or a cigarette is exciting but it works better when she does it thinking you are watching her, when she looks at the camera and smiles provocatively for example. Or if when she blows them up she shows a smirk, bites her lip, etc.
                  Last edited by lnr13; 05-08-2022, 11:12.

Comment

• Loon119
                    • Jun 2018

I'm actually a male looking at doing looner content but not really sure if there's a market for male looners to be honest I need to scope it out really

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎