Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PPG_NP
    • Jun 2021

Re: Balloons in your younger years

When I was a child I got hard from the regular 12'' and 9''. The main reason i didn't tell anyone about it is because it was embarrassing. Even before the talk about puberty, before any clear understanding. I did know that it wasn't normal.

I got a Totex 30 gram at 12 years old (gift). At about 14 years old, I tried getting my hands on some 12'' as they were sort of difficult to obtain sneakily in my area. And I also got my hands on some Pawan 30 grams as well (as a gift). They were pretty cool, different but cool.

When I was 16 I received the 4 and 5.5 foot cloudbusters as gifts from my grandparents. They were absolutely life changing. I will never go back to smaller balloons again.

The key to getting others to buy you balloons is to say its for a legitimate reason like a science project. Those cloudbusters were originally designated for a weather project anyway, until I well started to play with them..... *recreationally*

Comment

• AJK64
      • Jun 2018

I have always enjoyed balloons since my earliest memories. As a child I would play with them (trying to keep them in the air etc), and would burst them whenever I had the chance. I got banned from a friends birthday parties after around age 9 I burst all the balloons at his birthday party haha . I also enjoyed watching older boys bursting them. It really fascinated me and I would join in with them. In my mind I wanted to be their friend...

Around puberty I started getting aroused around balloons and would secretly buy them (normal party balloons...10 or 12 inch). I would blow a few up in my bedroom and cuddle and ride them. I went from wanting to be friends with other guys who I saw bursting balloons to wanting to cuddle them. My bisexuality is very strongly linked with my balloon fetish.

I was scared buying balloons. I dont know why. I always thought they might know what I wanted them for.

Comment

• Mutaloon
        • Nov 2018

I had a general fascination with balloons when I was younger and had a fun time just blowing them up and playing with them. When my parents weren't looking I would stuff them in my clothes (I think I was around 10 years old). One of the moments in which I would stuff my clothes is at night when I went to bed. I practiced being really silent with everything I did to prevent waking anybody up.

But one time I stuffed my sleep clothes (Which are usually plain light t-shirts) when I was in bed and just cuddled with balloons in my shirt. I suddenly fell asleep and then woke up to my mother waking me up since I slept too long. She didn't caught on to what I was doing but it did manage to make me be extra careful.

Comment

• test455456
          • Jul 2022

I love mcdonald balloons growing up but for some reason, they started to have them less and less. I still love to go on a hunt for Mcdonald balloons sometime when I know that they will have them out for an event. If anyone knows when will they have it in place or used to work there, I would love some information that

Comment

• racinett
            • Aug 2016

i used to work there many years ago.

used to love the ladies blowing up the balloons for the parties. this one cute blond would always over inflate them and they would pop with no one touching them.

i remember we used to have 16" ballons being given away for a promotion. she was inflating them on the helium tank. some of the other woman employess had them tied around their arms. she overinflated these balloons to the max! needless to say it was a scary shift for me. after a few started popping on guests who were sitting and eating the manager took over inflating them and filled them much less......a big reflief for me

Comment

• test455456
              • Jul 2022

Originally posted by racinett
              i used to work there many years ago.

used to love the ladies blowing up the balloons for the parties. this one cute blond would always over inflate them and they would pop with no one touching them.

i remember we used to have 16" ballons being given away for a promotion. she was inflating them on the helium tank. some of the other woman employess had them tied around their arms. she overinflated these balloons to the max! needless to say it was a scary shift for me. after a few started popping on guests who were sitting and eating the manager took over inflating them and filled them much less......a big reflief for me
              That's great to hear!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍