Old 17-09-2022, 05:37 PM

condensatelover is on a distinguished road
Default My new swim ring I got for free!
Here is my new swim ring.
I have been to a local beach two days ago. There were lots of people. It was midday, and it was boiling. The last warm day, BTW . So some people were sitting there for the whole day.
I was sitting on the beach, when I heard a conversation between two people. They were talking about something inflatable. I turned around and saw two 16-year girls. They were blowing up a huge swim ring with gold glitter. They were making a decision: what to do with this swim ring. First girl said that they could simply take it with them after their visit to the beach. But the second girl said that it was too huge and heavy to take it home. So they decided to just leave it on the beach for next owners (or cleaners, lol). I was already excited, because I had a nice chance of getting beautiful inflatable for free. And girls inflating it were beautiful too.
As they were chatting, they have blown their ring super big and fat, without any wrinkles. It was so fogged up inside that it was not transparent anymore. I was afraid it would pop under them, but, fortunately, it did not.
I was waiting. Late in the afternoon they finally decided to leave. They just left the ring on one of the beach couches. I looked around. No one was interested in this ring, so I sat on the couch near the ring. Five minutes later I touched the inflatable for the first time. It was really warm because of the sun, and condensation started to dissipate. But it still was misty and even had some droplets near the valve.
I deflated this ring and took it with me to give it a new home.
When I got home, I disinfected the valve and put the ring to my stash. So, when I need it, I will take it.

Here is the pic.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg IMG_20220917_201227.jpg (613.1 KB, 126 views)
Old 17-09-2022, 06:54 PM

inbox_pm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My new swim ring I got for free!
My congratulations with so cool ring!
Old 17-09-2022, 10:10 PM

heaviest is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by condensatelover View Post
I was afraid it would pop under them
Did they both lay on it? I haven't seen many people other than young kids get on a ring more than one at a time. It happens, but hardly ever.

I started my interest in inflatables as a kid when a friend suggested I lay with him on a ring. I was a lot heavier than he was. I didn't know it at the time, but it's more exciting to lay with someone on an inflatable when they are heavier than you are. If he was more into it than I realized, he would have had a really young start!
Old 18-09-2022, 07:49 AM

heaviest, they were passing the ring to each other. I did not see two of them at once.
Old 18-09-2022, 03:23 PM

Seasidelad is an unknown quantity at this point
Thatís a nice ring lucky when you see someone leave an inflatable. I got an Intex ring which was abandoned by someone some years ago.
Old 18-09-2022, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Seasidelad View Post
Thatís a nice ring lucky when you see someone leave an inflatable. I got an Intex ring which was abandoned by someone some years ago.
Yes, thank you, Seasidelad. I was reallly happy to get this ring. There is something special in such inflatables, maybe the fact it is/was filled with someone's breath, and the valve of the inflatable was inside of someone's mouth. Inflatables blown up by girls make me feel so good.
Old 19-09-2022, 01:18 AM

RLMI is on a distinguished road
Lovely looking swim ring. Can see the condensation inside the ring, and the glitter pieces are all sticking to the walls due to the moisture inside.

Did they both take long to blow it up? Good to disinfect the mouthpiece and check that there's hopefully no trails of spit trickling inside the mouthpiece. Sonetimes the larger inflatables take ages to inflate, and you get tired
Old 19-09-2022, 04:14 PM

RLMI, they were passing the valve, but they were wiping the valve before putting it into their mouth. Not as hygienical as 0ump, but better than nothing