Old 11-07-2022, 04:47 AM

Mutaloon is on a distinguished road
Default Balloons that snap
I like to blow balloons up in my clothes for most of my looning sessions. But I also sometimes like to pump them until they explode. I remember the first few times I popped balloons in my clothes when I was in my teens and I remember it sometimes leaving a mark. Sometimes it would sting a little but that was it.

My question for those that read this. Do certain brands of balloons snap harder for when they pop compared to others or is it just me getting used to having balloons burst on me?
Old 12-07-2022, 02:58 AM

Qbubbleballoon (: is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloons that snap
I love when balloons sting after the POP!! Especially after a stuffing session. I fantasize about being a balloon and to me its as if I popped like a balloon!! Cattex 14s and q16s go off like grenades against your skin,lol! And to a lesser extent tt17s though they blow up much bigger... depending on how bold one is, you can get a big bang out of all types of balloons!
Old 12-07-2022, 06:17 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Yeah Qbubbleballoon (: we all know that you'll get some kind of sound report from a balloon, from only a few breaths in, to the b2p size. The bigger you blow the balloon the louder it is when it bursts.
Do manufacturers of balloons give a rated size for a LOUD bang?
Taking ordinary 12" balloons being blown up for party decoration. Most folks blow them up and judge when it's big enough, right shape and tie them off. If measured, would be only about 10" . The bang is loud enough when play begins. Whereas, the balloon is capable of safely going another couple of inches, and giving a louder BANG when they burst.
So as most balloons are burst in one way or another, perhaps they are made for all choices of sound levels.
Old 13-07-2022, 02:20 PM

srob2 is on a distinguished road
Smaller sizes snap with more force. Tuftex snap hard, I'd imagine a belbal would be worse. Uniques aren't too bad.