X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

Bedroom Balloon Boink

Love having big overinflated tt24 and tt17 in my bed when I wake up to satisfy my morning hard on. Its so stimulating humping the big screeching tight bulbs, till I cant hold it anymore and bust uncontrollably, shooting cum all over!! Dose anyone else do this??

They lasted for about 2 day before violently popping to shreds with loud BANGS!
    Attached Files
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Bedroom Balloon Boink

Yes I have done this , and I love your balloons, they look soooo tight
    The bigger the better

Comment

• loonlun
      • Mar 2021

I did this when I lived by myself with no family or roommates. Kind of nice to just leave them out on the bed and floor for whenever I felt like having at them.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

Me and my boyfriend once put a mosquito net around the bed and filled it with around 100 12 and 14 inch balloons. We made love and slept with them surrounding us and then burst the remaining ones in the morning. It was one if the hottest things I've ever done.

Due to living with my girlfriend who has no clue about my fetish, I cant ever leave balloons around.

Comment

• Danniballoon
          • Mar 2018

I do it often. Nice for when you wake up in the night, feeling horny. I currently have some airships, rounds and a punchball in the bedroom :-)

Comment

• panther42
            • Oct 2021

Hi AJK64, a question about that mosquito net - how did you suspend the net around the bed? .. or was it held up only by the balloons (and held _down_ by being tucked under the edges of the mattress)?
            thanks,

Originally posted by AJK64
            Me and my boyfriend once put a mosquito net around the bed and filled it with around 100 12 and 14 inch balloons. We made love and slept with them surrounding us and then burst the remaining ones in the morning. It was one if the hottest things I've ever done.

Due to living with my girlfriend who has no clue about my fetish, I cant ever leave balloons around.

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

You can use pins to the ceiling and the cloths pegs to hold it to the sides of the bed. You can buy nets designed to go around beds for use in countries where mosquitos are an issue at night.

Comment

• pinpopper
                • Mar 2019

I like the idea of keeping some balloons for the next day but I cant sleep with an inflated balloon in my room for fear of it popping in the night and scaring me.

Comment

• Casey88
                  lukmanrewa
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by pinpopper
                  I like the idea of keeping some balloons for the next day but I cant sleep with an inflated balloon in my room for fear of it popping in the night and scaring me.
                  yeah same here,

Comment

• infl8tor
                    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Casey88
                    yeah same here,
                    I used to worry - but the few after giving it a go - the times there's been an "accident" it usually happens while we are so deep in sleep that we barely even wake up most of the time...

Who knew...

Comment

• Alan
                      • Dec 2014

The balloon in this picture (I hope it uploaded ok) is the exact type and colour 18” balloon that I had a fantastic bedroom balloon boink with when I was 14. Except that one was more over inflated. It was in my family living room, and I was surprised it survived my mum, brother and sister rough handling it. That’s when I got into balloons squealing and squeaking in reaction to how they’re treated. I had a mind blowing dizzy orgasm as it looked swollen and sore from being pinched and squeezed as a foot rest.. poor thing! She was picked on for comfort softness, response, and being a “glamour balloon” which doesn’t go down in a Christian family!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Alan; 28-12-2021, 16:24. Reason: Typo

Comment

• loonerlee
                        • Dec 2018

Keeping inflated balloons in same room where I sleep is scary, the times I've been in a deep sleep only to wake up from a loud pop of a balloon makes me think my home is underseige.

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
                          • Dec 2020

oh yes many times ive humped tt17 balloons until they burst or i burst

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎