X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Best Blow To Pop Clip

Oxana from TTR does it for me. Nice and tight before BOOM!

• Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Best Blow To Pop Clip

I absolutely love that big tight red balloon
    The bigger the better

Comment

• Harley
      • Jan 2016

Wow, that's a tough, tough question. To get even close to choosing something I had to lay down a few rules for myself: the video has to contain a single lady inflating a single balloon from start to finish, her intention must be blowing it to pop, and it has to burst from her breath alone - mid-exhale, no less. And no camshow excerpts, amateur productions or mainstream media clips - only something made for the balloon fetish market.
      That narrowed it down considerably - while there are btp's I like better, they all fall on one or several of those points. (With a collection dating back to the 90's, I HAD to put a lot of limitations to pick one!)

That said, I finally landed on Susie in clip 362 from ClubSteffi - while she does tease the viewer (which is not something I have a particular thing for) it shows she's very aware of what she's doing, not prolonging the struggle and taking the eventual, inevitable explosion like an absolute pro. All in all a very satisfying watch!

Comment

• LondonLarry
        Could be a chat bot
        • Jul 2019

Careful posting that pic Harley, you might get a stupid PM off of a certain member claiming that picture is of her and to please take it down as a photographer took it without her permission.

IF THE PERSON WHO SENT ME THE PM IS READING THIS, DON'T BOTHER SENDING ANYMORE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Comment

• TheMole
          • Nov 2019

Originally posted by LondonLarry
          Careful posting that pic Harley, you might get a stupid PM off of a certain member claiming that picture is of her and to please take it down as a photographer took it without her permission.

IF THE PERSON WHO SENT ME THE PM IS READING THIS, DON'T BOTHER SENDING ANYMORE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
          We have a few of those on here XD. I really love to know what half these people think the definition of "copyright" is.

There's one individual who feels the need to remind everyone on here constantly that saving images and videos that you legally purchased access to is "piracy" and "criminal". Like.... welcome to the Internet, whatever you post IS NOT private and will be shared.

Whenever I see her in a thread compaining it makes me want to pull out the Jurassic Park "nobody cares" meme with Newman lol

That and that dumbass who wants you to put videos you trade with him on a "10 year no-share list". Yeah, ok buddy, I'll do that for you, sure

Anyways, any clip where the girls gets the neck nice and huge and she has to struggle with the nozzle to keep inflating it is good for me. That and biting the nozzle to keep stretching it as she blows, a few of those camgirls who I can't be bothered to remember the names of really have it down to a science.

This clip drives me crazy (have it for free, fellow looner kings) - Blue BTP

Comment

Just listen to her go. Its a shame that the video pauses half way through but still one of my fav balloon vids/looners there is. I wonder what she is up to these days?

m.vk.com/video275248013_456239306

Comment

• aron_crow
              • May 2020

Originally posted by Harley
              Wow, that's a tough, tough question. To get even close to choosing something I had to lay down a few rules for myself: the video has to contain a single lady inflating a single balloon from start to finish, her intention must be blowing it to pop, and it has to burst from her breath alone - mid-exhale, no less. And no camshow excerpts, amateur productions or mainstream media clips - only something made for the balloon fetish market.
              That narrowed it down considerably - while there are btp's I like better, they all fall on one or several of those points. (With a collection dating back to the 90's, I HAD to put a lot of limitations to pick one!)

That said, I finally landed on Susie in clip 362 from ClubSteffi - while she does tease the viewer (which is not something I have a particular thing for) it shows she's very aware of what she's doing, not prolonging the struggle and taking the eventual, inevitable explosion like an absolute pro. All in all a very satisfying watch!

I would argue this was my best as well

Comment

• Blowitbig
                • Jan 2016

What a beautiful balloon , its so big
                The bigger the better

Comment

• LondonLarry
                  Could be a chat bot
                  • Jul 2019

Originally posted by TheMole
                  We have a few of those on here XD.

Mate this fucktard pretended it was her! "It's me take it down, it's embarrassing". I now firmly believe it's a dude pretending to be a woman.

This is an epic B2P, Dani from Latin Desire.

Comment

• glovepopper
                    • May 2019

Old clip, but still I love it - balloon burst at the perfect moment:

Comment

• Ballooner737
                      • Jun 2021

This is my choice, latin desire make very good videos https://mega.nz/file/BdsEFQyZ#1cBi71...iudQcYXD5gpx7I

Comment

• Asclepio
                        • Sep 2018

Excuse me sir, do you have a minute to talk you about our goddess KirbyCutie?
                        Attached Files
                        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                          • Jan 2016

Wow , another big gorgeous balloon
                          The bigger the better

Comment

Exactly. She is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by glovepopper
                              Old clip, but still I love it - balloon burst at the perfect moment:
                              https://vk.com/video275248013_456239362
                              I mean her.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡