Old 04-10-2022, 06:47 PM

Blown2Bits is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I messed up
Don't randomly save videos from other people, especially if it was clearly not intended to be fetish related to begin with
Discord: Blown2Bits#9254
Old 05-10-2022, 12:20 AM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
Again, if someone did a stream that is posted publicly on the internet for people to see, what the heck is wrong with someone saving that video? Some of you are like priests lol.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:24 AM

That person obviously does not want to have anything to do with the balloon fetish. So it seems creepy to add it to balloon fetish video collections.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:19 PM

If you save someone's video and use it privately, the person doesnt know. They dont know what anyone is thinking or doing when they upload anything to a public forum and trying to police the morality of this is really crazy lol
Old 05-10-2022, 06:52 PM

TheMole is on a distinguished road
Don't worry about it, it happens. Just do what I do and don't comment at all unless the person is specifically doing looner content.
Old 05-10-2022, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by AJK64 View Post
If you save someone's video and use it privately, the person doesnt know. They dont know what anyone is thinking or doing when they upload anything to a public forum and trying to police the morality of this is really crazy lol
The question is why do you need videos from people like her, when there are countless (literally more than you could view in a lifetime) videos from people who don't mind.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:12 PM

For some people, staged content isnt as hot as seeing someone bursting balloons just because they are having fun doing it. Balloon drops for example can be very sexy.
Old 06-10-2022, 04:20 PM

lucid is on a distinguished road
Dude you did absolutely nothing wrong. Don't beat yourself up and don't listen to the people's trying to scold, lecture, browbeat or otherwise virtue signal over you about this.

It would be different if it was a person you randomly met on the street or online but if it's a streamer who makes her money by being everybody's "internet girlfriend" then rest assured, she is well acquainted with fetishes of all types, probably gets loads of vanilla comments and fetish related comments. You did nothing wrong. She however, pulled a grade A, class 1, dickhead move. To be working in that industry which leads guys to feel open and vulnerable about what they're into and then when they speak up, she does this. She doesn't have to be into everything and do something if she isn't comfortable doing it but everybody is entitled to decency and respect. She clearly demands what she isn't willing to give.
I dont even believe she means what she said. She could have just been having a bad day and you happened to be at the wrong end of it. I say this because she STILL has balloons in the background and she's posted cleanup videos. Probably because she got lots of requests to do so. To someone without the fetish, they wouldn't even think to record themselves doing that any more than filming themselves taking out the trash or table cleanup after a party. It's all the same to ppl without the fetish.
She did it and will likely continue to do it because it makes money. She works for her money just like we all do. Nothing wrong with that. It is very wrong for someone to verbally humiliate or shame another person when they could have politely declined just as easy. I say all that to say this. Don't give her any more of your money! There are plenty of beautiful kind woman online and irl who won't behave that way. Her opinion about a particular fetish is irrelevant other than to let us know she's not gonna be the one for us. Keep ur head up bro. Don't worry bout it.
Old 06-10-2022, 11:58 PM

Completely agree with lucid. This shouldn't be a place to kink shame people, we should be supporting each other. The people doing the shaming here clearly think they are better than this kid who really did nothing at all wrong.
Old 07-10-2022, 04:29 AM

Dude1234 is on a distinguished road
Thanks lucid I'm more or less over it now but still feel like a dunce about it. In today's stream they were still up but they will be gone though by tomorrow man I feel like a dunce for killing any opportunity of it being recorded oh well glad I never bought a sub lol and thanks everyone for the comments