Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • condensatelover
    • Jan 2022

Ouch!!!

Blew a balloon super tight, and it popped super loudly right in my hands. Now they hurt badly...
    The photo of balloon right before boom.
    9 inch, I think. It was absolutely new, not used.
    I am not phobic, but this was really thrilling.
    Attached Files
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Ouch!!!

Smaller balloons can be pretty violent when they go. The sting usually isn't that bad unless you're actually touching the latex. I usually like to cover my eyes or wear glasses during b2ps just in case.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• condensatelover
      • Jan 2022

Originally posted by wildheart
      Smaller balloons can be pretty violent when they go. The sting usually isn't that bad unless you're actually touching the latex. I usually like to cover my eyes or wear glasses during b2ps just in case.
      It was not a btp, I overinflated it and then wanted to have a play, but it exploded with violent BANG

Comment

• PMN985
        • Aug 2021

As much as that startles me I really get into it, b2p or not

Comment

• Common Loon
          • Aug 2020

That looks like a 9" Unique, I have vivid memories from my more phobic days of a yellow one just like this one, that I had somehow inflated just like this one. I think I hadn't tied it off, since the neck was so inflated, I could only kind of twist it shut. And that yellow balloon exploded by itself too.

And boy, can I tell you, it scared me out of my mind at the time. I think I didn't touch balloons for months after that happened Fortunately these days I'm much more able to "stay in the game" after an unexpected pop, even if it still shakes me up more than I wish it did.

Comment

• condensatelover
            • Jan 2022

Originally posted by Common Loon
            That looks like a 9" Unique, I have vivid memories from my more phobic days of a yellow one just like this one, that I had somehow inflated just like this one. I think I hadn't tied it off, since the neck was so inflated, I could only kind of twist it shut. And that yellow balloon exploded by itself too.

And boy, can I tell you, it scared me out of my mind at the time. I think I didn't touch balloons for months after that happened Fortunately these days I'm much more able to "stay in the game" after an unexpected pop, even if it still shakes me up more than I wish it did.
            It is Veselaya Zateya, Russian brand. It was found by co-founders of Europa Uno Trade. However, the smell of them is not like common balloon have. They just do not smell. But, what is awful - they start inflate from the neck, not from body. And, yes, they are really hard to blow, unless you boil them or pre-stretch.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎