Old 28-11-2021, 06:05 AM

PraxThePraxel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Inflatable Popping??
Originally Posted by TL39 View Post
If you're interested in popped inflatables I could ask if my friends might be willing to give or sell u the ones that have been popped after our year end party. For context these are all the inflatables every1 has contributed to the party:

Intex Dolphin (old grey version) x7
Intex Dolphin (new white version) x4
Intex Whale x3
Intex Shark (Purple) x3
Best Way Whale (Black) x1
PuffyPaws Wolf x4
PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
Fyaryuu (White) x12
Fyaryuu (Red) x11
IW Whale (5m black) x2
IW Whale (5m blue) x3

Full disclosure though, due to size constraints we probably won't inflate/use all of these at our party even though we will be bringing them to the place. The only ones I know are definitely being used as of this moment are 4 Fyaryuus (2 red and 2 white) and 2 Sea Dragons because they have been incorporated into 1 of our planned games.

Idea is for 3 teams of 2 each to have a sit pop race involving about 50 or so balloons. Whoever finishes first keeps their dragons intact, 2nd place has 1 dragon popped and last place has both popped. So thats definitely 3 popped dragons that we'll have, but I can't say which ones they will be XD
Who's having this party, I wanna know, lol. I suprised you were able to get 8 Sea Dragons given how rare they seem to be. I can't say I know many who have one.

Also, will there be a video?
Old 28-11-2021, 11:22 AM

Hopesa is on a distinguished road
If you're interested in popped inflatables I could ask if my friends might be willing to give or sell u the ones that have been popped after our year end party. For context these are all the inflatables every1 has contributed to the party:

Intex Whale x3
Intex Shark (Purple) x3
PuffyPaws Wolf x4
PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
Fyaryuu (White) x12
Fyaryuu (Red) x11
IW Whale (5m black) x2
IW Whale (5m blue) x3

Full disclosure though, due to size constraints we probably won't inflate/use all of these at our party even though we will be bringing them to the place. The only ones I know are definitely being used as of this moment are 4 Fyaryuus (2 red and 2 white) and 2 Sea Dragons because they have been incorporated into 1 of our planned games.

Idea is for 3 teams of 2 each to have a sit pop race involving about 50 or so balloons. Whoever finishes first keeps their dragons intact, 2nd place has 1 dragon popped and last place has both popped. So thats definitely 3 popped dragons that we'll have, but I can't say which ones they will be XD
Would love to get some of them! I specialized in taking in used toys, and currently a "trash bins" for several people. If you're open to it I would like to offer to get them after you're done with them. I'm @hopesa on telegram
Old 30-12-2021, 02:34 AM

Hopesa is on a distinguished road

Intex Whale x3
Intex Shark (Purple) x3
PuffyPaws Wolf x4
PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
Fyaryuu (White) x12
Fyaryuu (Red) x11
IW Whale (5m black) x2
IW Whale (5m blue) x3

Oh and also don't know where you at but I'm in Indonesia and if you were close I'd be interested for any inflatables your group be willing to let go after pops
Old 06-01-2022, 11:39 AM

Cinnamon is on a distinguished road

Intex Whale x3
Intex Shark (Purple) x3
PuffyPaws Wolf x4
PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
Fyaryuu (White) x12
Fyaryuu (Red) x11
IW Whale (5m black) x2
IW Whale (5m blue) x3

I would be interested in the Fyaryuss (not all) and sharks if you or your friends are open to sell and ship them to Germany. :)
Old 13-01-2022, 03:15 PM

Buzzsaw258 is on a distinguished road
Generally I try not to pop them on purpose but sometimes it happens when really getting into it. The only times I intentionally pop something is if it has too many leaks or is one I don't use very much. Always a sit or bounce to pop, never cut or stab. Just doesn't do anything for me and seems like a waste. If I'm bouncing hard to try and pop the ones that don't have a leak and I pop before they do.... that's a huge turn on!! I'm getting hard just thinking about it! I make sure to keep it and try again. Ironically this has been the case with some of the cheap dollar store inflatables. (Rings and beach balls)
Old 14-01-2022, 12:28 AM

PraxThePraxel is on a distinguished road

Intex Whale x3
Intex Shark (Purple) x3
PuffyPaws Wolf x4
PuffyPaws Sea Dragon x8
Fyaryuu (White) x12
Fyaryuu (Red) x11
IW Whale (5m black) x2
IW Whale (5m blue) x3

Whelp. Itís well past the end of the year. Did anything happen?
Old 20-05-2022, 04:30 AM

Motox Looner is on a distinguished road
Hey TL39,
It sounds amazing to read, what you have planned in 2019. The Videolink doesn't work, because the video is maybe deleted. Do I have any possibility to see the Video please? It would be very great! Thanks so much!

Yours MotoX Looner