• Show
Clear All
  • HeliumLover
    • Jul 2018

Re: I think im a little obsessed with beachballs lol

Originally posted by Krizacek1
    I'm obsessed too

few pictures

Wonderful collection!! How are you enjoying the shosu naughty beachball? The print on it and the love hole make it seem incredibly appealing to me...

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

Yesterday I set about determining how long a 24 inch beach ball would hold me if I didn't abuse it. I added air as it stretched, and limited each session to about twenty minutes, and deflated the ball a bit between sessions. Just sitting on it. Poles up and down, poles side-to-side, and turning it to stretch it evenly.

I did several sessions, and it survived the day. Despite my turning it, it did stretch unevenly. I'm currently under 500 pounds. The maximum stretch was about 82 inches around, with me on it, and re-inflated at its maximum stretch but without me on it, it was about 67 inches around and 33 inches pole-to-pole. I deflated it a bit before storing it for the night.

This morning I reinflated it to it's normal fully inflated but not overinflated hardness, and it was pretty uniformly round, so the uneven stretching recovered. It was about 31 inches pole-to-pole and twice that around, where an unstretched 24 inch ball is just under 25 inches, if I recall, so there was that much permanent stretch. I sat on it for a while, and then reinflated it to 33 inches. But then it popped in my second session.

Using less than my full weight I've stretched a 24 inch ball to about 36 inches, I think.

For the next ball I'll reinflate it just a couple times and sit on it stretched and soft and see how long it'll hold me. Maybe stop inflating at 30 inches or so. It'd be a hoot if I could sit on it for an hour at a time.
      Last edited by heaviest; 05-05-2022, 16:45.

Comment

• Frostezy
        • Oct 2021

Those are cute I have these

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

Walmart is selling an 8-pack of the 42-inch polka dot intex ball for $32, FWIW. $4 each.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

Loved those clear Best Way Splash n Play "Splat" print beach balls. Just wish they were still as easy to get hold of new these days....

Comment

• Whale Rider
              • Nov 2022

I’ve about 60 odd 48,60,72 and bigger lol!
              bigger?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍