Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

What Is/Was Your Favorite Place ?

My favorite so far was our house in Georgia , we lived on 9 acres in the middle of nowhere with the closest neighbor located over 1/2 mile away . When ever I was home alone for the weekend I'd get myself a disposable helium tank and fill as many balloons as possible using a mix of breath and just enough helium to achieve good float but also get the maximum amount of balloons . I'd then take them into the woods naked and walk around allowing them to brush into branches , bushes , etc. until both myself and all of the balloons popped .

I haven't done that in over 25 years now as the property has been sold and redeveloped . I miss it and wish I could do it again . Nowadays , I'm confined to my house with my shower being my favorite. For those of you who haven't tried a balloon shower , GO FOR IT !! It's great !

Where is/was your favorite ?
    Last edited by heliumsitr68; 21-11-2023, 01:10.
    Popper ! I love helium balloons
  • Balloonymous
    • Sep 2017

Re: What Is/Was Your Favorite Place ?

I've been thinking to do a "balloon shower" idea for a while, but I don't think I can do that where I currently live. Plus, I don't want to make an absolute mess of the bathroom if I can help it. I'm kinda curious as to how you proceed yourself, is a glass door a hard requirement?

Comment

• Dude1234
      • Sep 2017

Good question the favourite that I remember the most was a haven holiday park I would say the Brunel museum on school trip but I don't remember much.

My absolute favourite will be my first flat/Appartement I move into we all know why that will be my favourite place.

Comment

• Djballbounce
        • Apr 2022

This is kind of weird, but mine was the equipment closet at school. There were these big exercise balls I used to sneak and hump when no one was around. I know, I was brave as hell!!!

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

An unassuming little quiet Holiday Inn in the suburbs of Birmingham UK. Not too far from my work at the time, but still far enough away from home. Okay, I was having an affair with a co-worker- but for 14months we’d spend one or two nights a month holed up in there with a heavy hold-all packed full of her kinky stuff- and my inflatables (usually a yellow dinghy and a couple of 48inch beach balls) she affectionately referred to as our “Our naughty bag”! We blatantly took the pee checking in under different alias names each time (though obviously we paid with the same card every time making it pretty pointless) and things pretty much took on the same routine with every stay. We’d check in asap after 2 o’clock, the do not disturb hanger went on the door and we always checked out the next day right on the checkout limit. They were fun times back in the late 90’s indeed- though once her divorce was all finalised, despite still deeply loving each other- it just wasn’t as such fun!

Comment

• heliumsitr68
            • Nov 2021

@ Balloonymous : A glass door makes things easier but I have also just used duct tape to hold the curtain in place all the way round except a spot just big enough to get both the balloons and me in ! You can't be as aggressive as with the solid door but you can still have fun ! The other advice is to place strainer over the drain . Having to explain why the drain got clogged with latex shards is something I'd prefer NOT to do . As for the mess , it's pretty much winds up confined to the shower .

@ Dude1234 : What did you do on the trip ?

@ Djballbounce : You do all sorts of crazy things when you're young ! I remember getting myself off in the pool with one of the wall jets after seeing one of the girls in my gym class in a bathing suit ! I stayed in the water for a bit until "things" calmed down .

@ craggy2012 : I'd be scared to play with the balloons in a hotel/motel in case someone heard the noise .
            Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Dude1234
              • Sep 2017

Nothing loony just family vacation stuff If I recall correctly I think I did see some balloons though.

Comment

• scamper
                • Jul 2016

The coast, I live in Oregon, and it not hard to find an open spot where I can have a seat and have a pop session without being bother or bother anybody except a few who may watch. i want to blow to pop a 36-inch round clear balloon at sunset.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎