• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Re: Another Poundland Bargain

Originally posted by Nopops4me
    I suppose these Turkish balloons are another bargain on sale at your Poundland. Sounds as though they are decent if you can get a rated 18" to 24" and still survives. What hell size are they going to blow up to second time??
    They are thinner than Q24 or TT24, they are reminicent of Unique branded balloons in as much as they appear quite fragile, I am not sure they could take much more than the actual size I over inflated it to. We have guests staying with us, therefore balloon popping could be embarrassing and trying to explain why I'm messing about with balloons. When they have gone home next week I can play.

Yes they were from my local friendly neighbourhood Poundland.

Comment

• BusterDC
      • Nov 2015

Kalisan are Turkish. I purchased several bags here in the US. By the third inflation they are pretty big. I understand from others that their crystals blow up quite BIG!! I'm going to have to try them

Comment

• Scooter
        • May 2022

So it sounds like they might be a good alternative for those that prefer squishy balloons like Uniques. I'll have to keep them in mind, since I like trying out different brands.

Comment

• bazpop68
          • Mar 2023

As I travel a great deal within the UK, I always visit local Poundlands when I can and it is amazing what you can discover on offer in their Balloon section. Have taken many packets back to my hotel room to enjoy in private.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎