• Show
Clear All
  • SAF
    • Nov 2019

ever heard of kalisan balloons?

• Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: ever heard of kalisan balloons?

Nope, not heard of Kalisan balloons before, but looking at the pictures and reading the write-up they seem decent. Of course it depends what you're going to do with them.
    I think there are more looners around than what we know of. Reading about the company, they produce 20 million balloons a month. I've also read that Belbal produce 1.6 million balloons a day, that's about 48 million a month. Then of course there's Qualatex, Tuftex, Cattex plus other producers. We as a world do like our balloons.

Keep blowing and popping, there's plenty more coming through to replace them.

Comment

• Danniballoon
      • Mar 2018

I managed to get hold of some 12" ones. They are very nice. They are quite soft and stay stretched when deflated, which I really like in a balloon. It suggests to me that they will stretch on subsequent inflations. They have a proper rubber smell to them too, with no chemical odours. Looking forward to some boinky fun with them.
      Unfortunately, the place that had them has none left (UK) and the only ones I can locate in this country are some sand-coloured 12" ones on E-Bay.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Balloonboy99
        • Sep 2019

I've managed to find a place in the UK that sells Kalisan balloons, their website says they are wholesalers but they don't do any checks when you create an account, and during shipping I just set the company name as my own name. The website is https://www.proballoonshop.co.uk/ if you want to take a look, they seem to have all sizes and shapes of Kalisan balloons so I ordered a few.

Comment

• Danniballoon
          • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Balloonboy99
          I've managed to find a place in the UK that sells Kalisan balloons, their website says they are wholesalers but they don't do any checks when you create an account, and during shipping I just set the company name as my own name. The website is https://www.proballoonshop.co.uk/ if you want to take a look, they seem to have all sizes and shapes of Kalisan balloons so I ordered a few.
          Great Let us know what you think. I'd love to try some of their larger balloons.

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

I just ordered a range of their 12 inch balloons. Will give my opinions when I can try them out

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

They arrived. They're very variable, with different colours having different softness. The pink standards are really soft and stretchy and with a few inflations can get slightly bigger than rated size. But the pastel violet ones are really stiff and barely reach rated size even after a few inflations, with other colours being somewhere in between.They burst quite loudly which is nice.Overall they are not bad. I would give them a 6/10 for my tastes.
              Last edited by AJK64; 26-01-2022, 21:42.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎