Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smelter12001
    • Nov 2015

Part of being a popper.

I feel like if I don't pop, popable items around me I'm wasting them.paperbags don't make the waste basket without being popped.balloons have to be popped.my wife also feels the same.I wonder what the neibors think. is popping paper bags really that loud and is it considered rude to startle every one in the house or where ever I may be,out in public,in parks or fast food? I can't help it,I love the reaction,just don't want to be rude.
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Part of being a popper.

It's not something I would recommend going around doing in public. People reacts very differently to sudden loud noises and I would assume that many (myself included) would not be at all happy with someone doing things like this near them.

Comment

• nick_buster
      • May 2017

Originally posted by Smelter12001
      I feel like if I don't pop, popable items around me I'm wasting them.paperbags don't make the waste basket without being popped.balloons have to be popped.my wife also feels the same.I wonder what the neibors think. is popping paper bags really that loud and is it considered rude to startle every one in the house or where ever I may be,out in public,in parks or fast food? I can't help it,I love the reaction,just don't want to be rude.
      i feel the same way. if it can pop it should be popped. plus, it makes it easier to fit in the trash.

Comment

• CJSweet
        • Mar 2021

Absolutely! I love popping things like bubble wrap - especially the bigger sort you get now in packaging that you have to stomp on; get it at the right angle and it makes a nice pop. I also love popping paper bags and crisp packets; I usually ‘warm up’ to a looner session in this way and, partly because of the slamming action and the unpredictability of how good the bang will be, sometimes enjoy this just as much as popping balloons.

Comment

• srob2
          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by lyckr
          It's not something I would recommend going around doing in public. People reacts very differently to sudden loud noises and I would assume that many (myself included) would not be at all happy with someone doing things like this near them.
          Balloons are better than bags and other things if you are going to do this around other people. Someone sees someone playing with an overinflated balloon, they expect a pop. A bag isn't as loud, but a big boom out of nowhere will freak people out. Maybe this is fun, but I worry someone has a heart condition or thinks it is a gunshot.

Comment

• Slugamano
            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by CJSweet
            Absolutely! I love popping things like bubble wrap - especially the bigger sort you get now in packaging that you have to stomp on; get it at the right angle and it makes a nice pop. I also love popping paper bags and crisp packets; I usually ‘warm up’ to a looner session in this way and, partly because of the slamming action and the unpredictability of how good the bang will be, sometimes enjoy this just as much as popping balloons.
            I agree with you, I do often the same...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎