Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamesPopper
    • Nov 2016

Huge balloons in public

Do yall ever just inflate like a tt24 or a q36 and take it with you in public? Ive given a few away and its fun, sometimes the wind takes it out of your hands. Fun regardless, anyone else do this?
  • Golden
    • Jun 2022

Re: Huge balloons in public

Originally posted by JamesPopper
    Do yall ever just inflate like a tt24 or a q36 and take it with you in public? Ive given a few away and its fun, sometimes the wind takes it out of your hands. Fun regardless, anyone else do this?
    I did once, and people where like omg...it's so pretty. TT 24 Magenta's I tell ta who doesn't love them??

Comment

• SuddsMcKinley
      • Aug 2022

I was down on the docks right before a fishing tournament one morning when I decided to blow up an animal punch-ball I had picked up from the local Gas N Sip. It was a fire-red horny-toad. I’m not exactly sure what possessed me to do it, but I whipped the ol’ horny toad out right in front of my three buddies and my best friend’s tag-along-sister. At first I think they were kind of put off. Like “Why’s this clown blowing up balloons instead of catching bait!?”. Their tune changed shortly after my buddy’s sister tied off that two-foot Toad and started bopping it like it was going out of style. Not like you would think, I mean she was just punching it. I think she may have just been frustrated because it was early, but you get the picture.

Comment

• Balloon_Aficionado
        • Nov 2019

My wife and I used a 36" helium heart balloon in a park for our engagement photos. We drew a bit of attention from onlookers, and one woman (very nicely, I might add) asked if we would let her take a picture with it (we did).

Comment

• balloons4life
          • Mar 2016

I really would like to go to the balloon shop, inflate 2 tt17's with helium and walk back home to see the impressions on people's faces when they see me with those 2 huge balloons in the street. Did anyone do this?
          Last edited by balloons4life; 16-08-2022, 17:05.

Comment

• Gunnapop
            • Oct 2020

I took a helium 17" BSA purple with us, when the wife wanted to go for a walk. I pulled the neck and tied it to the stop sign around the corner. Massive and impressive. When we passed back, it was gone. Someone. Yep.

~gp

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍