Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Djballbounce
    • Apr 2022

Bodies of Water?

I love my ride on inflatables, but I've never had the opportunity to ride one in the water. I would feel silly taking one to a public pool or lake as a grown adult riding a unicorn lol. And my friends would think its weird to take one to their pool parties. Where do you guys go and is there a way to get over being judged?
  • Danman1987
    • Nov 2012

Re: Bodies of Water?

If you have the money you can rent a holiday house with an indoor pool. I've done it in 2013 and 2015. Total private and nobody can see you play with your inflatables.

Comment

• Scaredyburst
      • Dec 2020

Originally posted by Djballbounce
      I love my ride on inflatables, but I've never had the opportunity to ride one in the water. I would feel silly taking one to a public pool or lake as a grown adult riding a unicorn lol. And my friends would think its weird to take one to their pool parties. Where do you guys go and is there a way to get over being judged?
      When I have been to adult male pool parties, and a guy has brought an inflatable dolphin or the like, EVERYBODY wanted a go!
      🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• Djballbounce
        • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Danman1987
        If you have the money you can rent a holiday house with an indoor pool. I've done it in 2013 and 2015. Total private and nobody can see you play with your inflatables.
        GREAT idea!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍