X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AnyNokosGame
    Amateur Writer/MMD artist
    • Oct 2020

Frolicking by the Foreshore

Evie sighs as the screams of Luna Park’s Scenic Railway rollercoaster echo behind her. The beach at St Kilda is full of life – swimmers and surfers crowding for space in the waves as the summer heat bears down. People walk along the path just outside the store, happily enjoying the fresh air.

To Evie, however, summer has brought nothing but boredom. Most days, she stands on the muggy shop floor of a pop-up inflatable store. Her hair, dirty blonde, tied in a simple braid hanging over her shoulder sticks to her black polo shirt as the girl wipes the sweat from her forehead. She looks over the shop – various inflatables lay in the sun, the light bouncing off the vinyl and onto the floor.

The bell rings, announcing a new customer has entered. Evie puts on her best customer service smile, and yells out a hello. The customer replies in kind, the blue haired girl browsing through the toys until she pulls out the box for an inflatable orca. She brings it up to the front desk, gently laying the box down on the counter.

“You come in all the time, yet I haven’t ever gotten your name.” Evie says, scanning the box and gesturing to the card reader.

“Oh! It’s Amelia! I’ve been waiting for you to ask…” She giggles, twirling a lock of her hair. “...Are you doing anything after work?”

Evie reaches under the counter to pull out a small hand pump, dropping it when her mind registers the question hanging in the air. She snaps back into retail mode, picking up the pump and inserting it into the deflated body of the blue toy.

“Um, no, I’m not doing anything…” The girl mutters, tugging on the handle in a rhythmic motion. The hiss of air entering the toy fills the store, as the vinyl begins to take shape.

Amelia smiles, twirling her hair faster as an awkward silence drowns out the soft hissing. Eventually she works up the courage to talk again.

“Well, if you’d like… do you want to meet me at a bar tonight? I’ve got a reservation but my friend cancelled on me, heh.” She eeks out, chuckling at the end.

Evie looks at the blue haired girl in shock, ideas rattling in her mind. Eventually she settles on just nodding.

Amelia pulls a pen out of her pocket and hastily writes down some information on her receipt. She shyly smiles at the shopkeeper, squeezing the now fully inflated toy. The orca groans, the taul vinyl refusing to give an inch. She picks up the toy, holding it against her bare stomach, before walking out of the shop, not before waving goodbye to Evie.

Hours later

The sun begins to set over Acland Street. Trams and pedestrians hustle along the precinct, laughter and chatter filling the air. In an isolated corner of an Irish pub, Amelia sits, checking her watch and chugging whisky.

The chair opposite the girl moves, a familiar blonde girl seating herself in it. The waiter saunters over, leaving with their orders.

“Already drinking? Surely I’m not that late!” Evie jokes, pouring herself a cup of water.

Amelia just chuckles, chugging the rest of the liquid. Her face flushed, she asks a waiter for another drink, to which he obliges. The two idly chat as their dinners arrive.

“Why do you come in basically once a week anyways? I know the toys are cheap but surely you aren’t breaking them after just a few days?” Evie asks, between bites of parma.

Amelia nearly chokes on her dinner in shock, downing it with some more whisky. She thinks for a moment, her face as red as the sunset outside.

“Actually… I do break them basically as soon as I get home…” She stutters, talking barely louder than a whisper. “You see, I have a fetish for this kinda stuff.”

Evie looks confused, slowly biting down on her chicken. She swallows pensively, before saying, “That explains why you’d always try and distract me…” Her face breaks into a sly smile.

“Yeah… I’m sorry for always distracting you. I probably cause you a ton of problems.” Amelia says, before drunkenly forcing herself out of her chair. She slaps some money on the table and sways away.

The next day

Once again, Evie laments in the old inflatable shop. Not a single person had come in so far, instead, they enjoy the midday sun just outside.

The girl thinks back to last night. Amelia hadn’t been in today – probably laying in bed with a killer hangover – she theorises. The thought of that girl’s ‘inflatable fetish’ enters her mind, occupying every empty nook and cranny. Almost as if on autopilot, Evie grabs two beachballs, an innertube and an orca and brings them back to the counter.

She grabs the pump from under the counter and eyes it. Fifteen minutes pass, and not a single customer enters the store. Evie balefully eyes the box containing the black orca, tearing it open and inserting the handpump into the valve on the tail. She inflates it quickly, the store filling once again with the sound of whooshing air. She presses her hand on it, feeling it squish slightly – just where her boss had taught her to stop. Of course, Amelia had bought one that inflated, and begged her to go even more, despite Evie’s own fears that it would pop before it had even left the store.

The tail fills out, the creases and wrinkles gone. She begins to pump up the body, stopping once the creature begins to take shape. She places the stopper back into the valve and glances at the clock. 4:45. Evie smiles to herself, leaving her new toy on the counter as she starts to take the other toys down from the window, and bringing down the shutters. She keeps pumping away at her toy soon after, humming to herself as the vinyl bulges lightly on the seams.

Evie locks the door and grabs her bag of uninflated toys. She hugs the black orca lightly, flinching as it creaks and groans in response.

The front door to her family home opens slowly, the interior silent. She walks to her room, letting the orca fall to the ground. A gentle finger runs along the vinyl, warm to the touch from her commute home. She thinks back to the tram ride, the sight of the tram driver and the passengers as the metre and a half long orca was pushed up the stairs. The whole time, the urge to tear the toy apart then and there filled her mind, the girl just barely managing to resist.

She comes to her senses, still in the quiet home, standing over the smiling toy. She mounts it, sinking into the soft, warm vinyl. The girl moans quietly as the warmth hugs her body, gently humping the base of the tail.

Evie slides a hand under her black polo, sliding the shirt off her well-figured body. Her simple white bra reveals itself to the world as she reaches for a beachball, sliding it out of the packaging, which falls slowly to the ground. Her braided hair flicks back as she pulls the nozzle open with her teeth, a bead of saliva running from the vinyl to her mouth. The girl runs her body along the warm orca inflatable, slowly humping it as she breathes life into her toy. The clear panels grow cloudier with each breath and gentle moan into the toy. The room fills with the sound of vinyl creaking and groaning as the toy begins to take shape, the wrinkles flattening out and the ball growing to a perfect circle.

The girl closes the nozzle, and admires her work. A slender finger runs along the ball, before Evie hugs it to her chest. The taut vinyl refuses to give, groaning as the girl presses in harder. She tosses the ball up in the air, standing from the whale as she walks over to it and mounts her prey.

The toy groans and squeaks loudly as she bounces up and down on the vinyl. Her jean shorts clad lower body humps the surface of the toy, as her moaning becomes louder. Evie cries out in satisfaction, right as the toy explodes with a loud bang! The girl giggles to herself as she admires the empty sac of vinyl, the nozzle torn off from the pressure, her heart racing.

She moves back to the other toy, sitting on the tail of the orca. An errant hand slides the packaging of the innertube, unconsciously, Evie opens the plastic and unfolds the white vinyl, admiring the lemon covered print. The valve is plopped open as the girl breathes into her toy. The sound of whooshing air fills the room once more, as the vinyl becomes firmer and firmer. Evie places the toy over her crotch, the feeling of the slightly extended seam sending her closer and closer to the edge. She rubs her denim shorts on the toy, sighing cutely as the vinyl makes contact with her ladyhood.*

Evie rolls the toy forward, collapsing onto the innertube and chuckling as the vinyl collapses under her weight. Her slender fingers pull up on the inner portion, rubbing herself along the warm surface. Her toy creaks and groans under the pressure as her moans grow louder. Her humping becomes more furious, as the busty girl finishes, slumping down on her mount. A small finger rubs the front of her shorts, the girl briskly standing and sliding off her shorts and black panties.

Evie watches her lithe body in the mirror, running her hands up her body and feeling her voluptuous chest. The lemon-printed innertube glints in the light, slightly misshapen from her punishment. The girl shrugs to herself and walks back over to it, circling it before sitting on it again, rubbing her bare ladyhood on the inner seam of her plaything. The girl moans loudly, gripping her fingers on the surface of the toy. It groans and creaks as she humps it, her long nails dig into the vinyl surface, until the toy begins to hiss quietly. Evie runs a finger over the dimples on the surface, recoiling at the cool air gently escaping it. The girl presses her finger back into the hole, giggling as the hole grows larger. The air quickly jets out of the toy, leaving the girl on the floor. The vinyl is torn apart, the girl sadistically giggling with each snapped seam. The two halves of the toy are thrown to the floor as she returns to her blue orca, sitting atop its dorsal fin.*

The girl reaches for the packet containing her final toy - a clear beachball with a single pink panel and two others covered with peaches - remembering that day Amelia first entered her store.*

Evie chuckles, pulling it out and popping open the valve. Air whooshes quickly into her toy as the girl rubs herself along the fin of her toy, which groans quietly with her touch. The girl moans and whimpers at the sensation, quickly filling the sphere. The girl pulls it out of her mouth, admiring the toy. For most, they’d consider the ball ‘full’ at this point - just a slight amount of give, with no wrinkles, a perfect orb. She’d considered that to be full enough when she was just starting out - until Amelia had arrived and bought the same beachball.*

“Here you go, that’ll be $5.50.” Evie says, removing the ball from the electric pump.*

“Um, is there any chance you could put a bit more air in?” The girl with blue hair says, pulling out a purple note and a coin from her pocket and gently placing them into the blonde haired girl’s outstretched palm.*

Evie just shakes her head, watching the blue haired girl shrug and pull the nozzle open, quickly blowing air into the toy as she walks out. Seconds later, a loud bang reaches her ears.

Evie struggles to put in just one more breath, the beachball creaking ominously as she forces it in. The pink panel goes pale as the pressure inside clamours against its vinyl prison.*

The girl looks to her desk, admiring the sharp pencils in a mug. The girl pulls one out, placing a finger on the tip and looks back towards the straining beachball. Eventually, she places it back, instead reaching for a permanent marker and slinks back to the toy. Gently, she presses the felt tip against it, recoiling at the lack of give and the loud shriek the ball emits. With some trouble, she finishes a simple message on the transparent surface.*

‘Amelia, we just met, and yet…’, the message reads. The ball’s perfect transparency grows cloudy as the girl’s breath condenses onto the side, as Evie grabs it by the bulging valve, gently placing it into her old hiking backpack.

She looks back to the crystal blue orca, still laying faithfully on the ground. A quick glance to her alarm clock - 8:15 in the evening. Evie sighs to herself, quickly dressing into her pyjamas and stuffing the ruined inflatables down the wheelie bin.*

“You’ll live for another day…” she whispers to her toy, hugging it one last time before hiding it behind her door.

Just after lunch, the next afternoon

The desktop fan whirs quietly in the desolate shop. Evie stands behind the counter, flustered.*

‘Lucky that it’s so hot out today…’ she thinks to herself. The girl couldn’t stop thinking back to last night, the shame and arousal fighting in her mind - that single brain cell begging her to grab one of the toys in the window and to crush it under her weight that very instant.*

The shop bell rings, Evie calling out a ‘hello’, but cutting herself off when Amelia walks in, heading right for the counter.*

“Uhh, hey.” Amelia says. “I just wanted to come in and apologise…”

“For what? You didn’t do anything wrong” Evie says, placing her palm atop the blue haired girl’s.*

“Even… even though I said all that?”

“I have something for you, maybe that will show you that I really didn’t mind.” Evie says, her face flashing pink. She reaches under the counter, sliding open the old bag and handing the girl the beachball.*

Amelia’s eyes widen, “Let me give you my reply!” Her face breaks out into a furious blush as the girl leans across the counter, hugging the blonde girl and giving her a quick peck on the mouth.

Evie covers her face as soon as she realises what happened. Between her fingers, she mumbles to the girl. Amelia pulls a hand away from her mouth, begging the braided girl to repeat herself.*

“I want… I want to play that game with you!” She forces out, snapping a hand back to her mouth as she finishes her sentence.*

Amelia holds up the girl’s chin, with one word on her heart: “Yes!”

The two share details and make a plan to meet, Amelia soon returning to her walk, blowing a kiss to her cute shopkeeper friend.

That weekend

A dirty-blonde haired girl with a single braid stands before the front door of her lover’s home. The girl reaches for the doorbell, but retracts her hand. She sighs, taking one last look behind her. She moves toward the door again, flinching as the door swings open, a pale blue-haired girl with twintails standing before her. The girl holds a beachball in her mouth, her breath clouding the clear panelling between it’s rainbow stripes. Amelia wears a simple paint-stained white singlet and torn denim shorts, a safety pin resting on the girl’s collar.

“Come on in! Did you bring the drinks?” She says, dragging her friend to the living room of the townhouse. “I’m not quite ready so just make yourself comfortable, I’ll be back in a minute.”

Evie looks around the house, noticing a family portrait hanging on the wall. A much younger Amelia, her parents and older brother at a beach, holding up an inflatable banana boat. Another, just of Amelia - a few years older, in the sports uniform for Caulfield Junior High School, holding up a first place medal for a balloon relay - scraps of balloons still lay on her shoulder. One last photo of Amelia sits on the mantle, sitting on a bench on the Geelong foreshore. A beachball sits in her mouth, as the girl pulls a cutesy wink towards the camera.*

Amelia walks back into the room, sneaking behind her friend and pulling her to her bedroom. “Everything’s ready, c’mon!” She says, not waiting for a reply before bolting back into the room. Evie shyly follows her, catching a quick glance at herself in the mirror. She wears her hair in her trademark braid, draped over her left shoulder. A white sleeveless sundress hangs over her developed frame, which the girl only just realises is slightly transparent, her lacy black underwear visible if one were to look hard enough.*

They step through the open door to Amelia’s room, Evie stopping dead in her tracks to admire it - in addition to the standard furniture, the floor is covered with a blue tarp, with inflatables of all sorts covering it. The corkboard on the wall reveals the mounted head of what was an inflatable deer pinned down to the wall, with various other torn up pieces of vinyl rest against the wall.

Evie sits down on the bed, watching as Amelia slides open a drawer and pulls out a single uninflated beachball, sliding the valve onto a small hand pump. The blue haired girl walks over to her friend, pushing her down onto the bed and sitting on top of her.*

“Wait! What are you doing?” Evie cries, as Amelia begins to pump the ball, the faded red vinyl ball, covered in white patches over the print that once read ‘AMF Bowling’ begins to inflate, air quickly flooding into the toy. Amelia sits down on the toy, sighing contentedly as the heatstretched vinyl gives way around her. Evie tries to resist, pushing on the swelling mass of vinyl but finding that the toy simply evades her touch.*

“I’ve had this ball ever since I discovered this fetish…” Amelia says, bouncing on the toy lightly, smirking with Evie’s quiet moan. “And I promised myself, when I lost… that… this would be the first toy I would use.” The girl stands up, admiring the much-loved old ball.*

Evie quickly shifts herself backwards, taking off her sundress and throwing it to the floor. The ball falls back onto the bed, Amelia mounting herself on it and gesturing for Evie to join her. The blonde haired girl smiles, sitting on the ball facing the other girl, pressing her forehead against her. They gently bounce in tandem, moaning and sighing in content as the ball groans in protest. Their bouncing becomes more violent, as Amelia reaches down and rubs Evie’s ladyhood, electing a squeak from the girl.

Amelia smirks at her partner, taking her hand away from Evie’s crotch and reaching into her pocket. The gleam of a stanley knife can be briefly seen, before the blade disappears into the beachball with a quiet pock!*

Amelia giggles evilly as she pulls the sharp blade towards herself. The ball’s fragile surface is torn apart as the air rapidly escapes the toy. Evie finds herself on the bed, the flattened carcass of what had been a beachball in front of her. She runs a small finger along one of the seams, stopping once she reaches the gaping hole in the vinyl.

Evie places a single finger on a large beachball near the bed, rolling it gently closer to her. The girl presses her finger against the cute swimsuit-clad girl printed on the panel, smiling back at the black haired girl with red polka-dot ribbons. She pushes herself onto the ball, watching the small girl be swallowed up by her lingerie. The ball groans in protest, the vinyl giving way slightly, as she begins to straddle and gently bounce on her toy.*

The blue haired girl picks up a similar toy at her feet, fiddling with the toy until the print of a pink-haired girl with short curls and green eyes faces up at her. She pushes her toy to the floor, leaping onto her toy. The orb shrieks in pain, groaning as the girl’s small body rubs along the surface of the cool vinyl. Frilled white panties run against the raised valve of the large toy, Amelia’s sweet moans echoing around the room, mixing with the pleasurable sighs close by.*

Amelia leans forward, placing a finger on the other girl’s lips. Her other hand explores Evie’s back, tracing a path from her nape to her bra, a gentle hand running down her shoulder blade to her lacy black bra, slowly undoing the latch and sliding off the garment, letting it fall to the floor between them. Evie gasps, as her sizable bosom is freed to the world, Amelia taking her hand from the blonde’s lips and caressing her chest.

The girls moan and sigh in pleasure in tandem as they rub themselves on their vinyl mounts. Evie pushes Amelia down, kissing her and sliding her tongue into the girl’s mouth. Her hands slide under her lover’s back, undoing the clip of her bra and throwing it aside. Evie’s gentle hand presses against the blue haired girl's small chest, the girl moaning quietly in response.*

Amelia reaches down, sliding her hand into her busty friend’s panties, the two moaning louder and louder, until they soon cum in unison, their juices covering the pink haired girl printed on the toy. The girls slide down to the floor, panting heavily as they reach up to undo the valves. Quiet hissing fills the room as the toys deflate.

Amelia eventually stands up, groaning as she throws a pink inflatable mat onto her bed, sliding off her frilly panties and helping Evie up, the two sliding onto the mat with a quiet squeak. Amelia wraps her small thighs into Evie’s hugging the girl as their nude bodies touch. The girls soon fall asleep hand in hand, warm bodies brushing against the vinyl mat.

Harold Holt Swim Centre
    Evie sips at her drink, the sun just barely in her eyes. She stretches lightly as the feeling of floating overtakes her body. Her pale, white swimsuit clad body rests atop an innertube, a dull navy blue, covered in patches. Amelia floats over, bumping into her, Evie reaching over to push her girlfriend playfully.*

“This is the life~” She mumbles. The waves nudge against her toy, back into her blue haired partner’s toy. Sipping the last of her drink, Evie pulls a safety pin from her bra, unhooking the pin. “Ame~” she calls, waiting for the girl to look over.*

Once she does, Evie reaches over, sticking the pin into her friend’s patchy red toy. A quiet hiss fills the pool, the old innertube emblazoned with the words ‘Property of the City of Stonnington’ slowly deflating below her.

The girls just giggle. The next morning, the employees at the swimming hall would throw the toy into the dumpster, Amelia waiting patiently for the back door to close, before jumping over the fence.
  • JK_looner
    • Mar 2019

Re: Frolicking by the Foreshore

Great story!! Love the references to local places I frequented often here in Melbourne

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
      • Apr 2021

Fantastic!!

Comment

• RLMI
        • Jul 2021

This is amazing. Love the local references too.

I was wondering why the shop staff only use a pump to inflate the items. I recall a couple of party stores in Brisbane, in the 2000's, where the staff used to mouth inflate the balloons and inflatables for customers.
        I asked for air (not helium) filled balloons on plastic sticks a few times, and the girl used to mouth blow the balloons. Usually full but not tight, the tightest being to the point where the neck was starting to bulge.

Similarly, I have bought beach balls and other novelty items like blowup bats, which were also blown up by mouth by the staff upon purchase.

Comment

• Joe Sixpanel
          • Sep 2018

I enjoyed this story. The use of present tense added a sense of mystery and urgency.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎