Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bustingwithapin
    • Mar 2023

Re: Big boobs

What about if you were laying on a balloon or inflatable and used something long and pointy to push down through your cleavage to pop it

Comment

• September Anderson
      • Mar 2023

Originally posted by Bustingwithapin
      What about if you were laying on a balloon or inflatable and used something long and pointy to push down through your cleavage to pop it
      That could be fun

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

I like things to be popped with body weight. Do the big boobs mean she’s fat and heavy? She’ll be better at stressing inflatables with body weight. Otherwise I don’t give a crap. I can find big boobs anywhere on the internet. Finding popping videos where body weight was used to pop the inflatable, and the popping was challenging enough that it took effort and was worth watching, is difficult enough.

Comment

• loonlun
          • Mar 2021

I like seeing boobs pressed against balloons, and it is hot when the shreds of a balloon land and stay put on the boobs as if the popper is now adorned by their trophy from bursting the balloon.

Comment

• September Anderson
            • Mar 2023

Originally posted by loonlun
            I like seeing boobs pressed against balloons, and it is hot when the shreds of a balloon land and stay put on the boobs as if the popper is now adorned by their trophy from bursting the balloon.
            That happens a lot! I usually end up with shards on or in my cleavage

Comment

• heliumsitr68
              • Nov 2021

For me , nudity is a plus but NOT nessesary ! seeing big boobs jiggle when the balloon pops is awesome !
              Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• September Anderson
                • Mar 2023

Originally posted by heliumsitr68
                For me , nudity is a plus but NOT nessesary ! seeing big boobs jiggle when the balloon pops is awesome !
                There’s usually some jiggle! I find even with pump pops the concussion makes my boobs jiggle!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎