Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scooter
    • May 2022

Re: "Documentaries"

Not technically "documentaries", but posting anyway since similar has been posted before here.

This Japanese Youtube channel has two women discuss various fetishes/kinks. Two episodes of the series are about the balloon fetish! It's in Japanese, naturally, but the videos should still be fun for those that don't know the language. One of the girls (Fukuda Moka) is actually phobic, so you can at least enjoy the other girl (Kitami Eri) teasing her by pretending she's going to pop one.

The first video includes them reading answers to a questionnaire they posted from real Japanese looners! Stuff like how they got the fetish, and what type of balloons they prefer.

Part 1 (Episode 13)

Part 2 (Episode 14)

It would take a good while, but if anyone is interested in a full translation I can write something up.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
      • Nov 2016

Re: "Documentaries"

Originally posted by Scooter
      One of the girls (Fukuda Moka) is actually phobic, so you can at least enjoy the other girl (Kitami Eri) teasing her by pretending she's going to pop one.
      Seeing other (non-looner) phobic people is really interesting to me haha, it's like a validation of the lifetime of fear I've silently endured.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎