Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PompousBalloon
    • Mar 2020

Re: SHOSU.nl

I think they are really dedicated and kind people. The communication with the seller was smooth and fast even at 10 o'clock in the evening, which really says something good about them!

Comment

• Dennisballon
      • Jul 2017

Niceee, i am also from the netherlands and hope to hear from you how they are if you got them:-)

Comment

• frenchy
        • Sep 2018

My ride rolls have shipped! Naughty Beach Ball should get here in 2 days too

Comment

• MegaInflator
          • Oct 2019

I've just gotten mine (RR-700) and did a test inflate on it (not fully -- yet).

This thing is HUGE. The indicated sizes on the website are on the small side; even this RR-700 (nominal size 180x70) soft-inflated to >190cm long and I didn't even fully fill it!!!

the material feels pretty heavy and sturdy; seams all look well-finished and solid.

I had intended to shower-stretch it but now I'm not so sure ... mostly because I don't think I'll have the shower space to do so! (small shower, ride roll much bigger than expected)

tl;dr: if you're looking for an affordable large inflateto play with, recommended.

EDIT:
          So I just **fullly** inflated mine and lordy did they underrate the size. 180x70 ? More like 200x80 for an RR-700. (I just inflated to "no wrinkles" not "drum-taut" like I like to do)

One part of me is exultant at its size and slow deflate rate (if you're into deflating, yanking the valve and letting it whoosh gets you quite some "air time") ... part of me is also concerned because it'll definitely NOT fit in the shower for stretch work as intended!

Still a good deal at what they cost though.
          Last edited by MegaInflator; 24-12-2020, 17:47. Reason: Update

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by MegaInflator

This thing is HUGE. The indicated sizes on the website are on the small side; even this RR-700 (nominal size 180x70) soft-inflated to >190cm long and I didn't even fully fill it!!!

the material feels pretty heavy and sturdy; seams all look well-finished and solid.

I had intended to shower-stretch it but now I'm not so sure ... mostly because I don't think I'll have the shower space to do so! (small shower, ride roll much bigger than expected)

tl;dr: if you're looking for an affordable large inflateto play with, recommended.

EDIT:
            So I just **fullly** inflated mine and lordy did they underrate the size. 180x70 ? More like 200x80 for an RR-700. (I just inflated to "no wrinkles" not "drum-taut" like I like to do)

One part of me is exultant at its size and slow deflate rate (if you're into deflating, yanking the valve and letting it whoosh gets you quite some "air time") ... part of me is also concerned because it'll definitely NOT fit in the shower for stretch work as intended!

How does it feel to play on / with?

Comment

• MegaInflator
              • Oct 2019

@LoneLoonRider: feels pretty good. Material feels firm but soft; not as "hard" as an inflatable bed, but definitely not as flimsy or fragile as most pool toys.

I'd say about comparable to an Intex Explorer boat somewhere.

Comment

• Danman1987
                • Nov 2012

Just what MegaInflator said. Firm but soft. I just laid on the RR-1200 for the first time and I enjoyed it every second of it. The scent is also amazing, just like Intex.

It would be awesome if they make an inflatable dual chamber tube of it. So you can lay inside it and inflate all around you to give your body a nice hug.

Comment

• t17forLife
                  • May 2015

I got my order 2 days ago, took about 3 weeks to ship from Amsterdam to Texas. Here's a comprehensive review beginning with the ordering process and ending with the Ride Roll RR-700 (79"x27") and 72" rainbow party beach ball.

Ordering process - Very straightforward. Website shows how much stock is remaining for each product. Multiple forms of payment are accepted, including PayPal (I believe PayPal is the only way for Americans to pay by credit card). Only gripe is that the currency is only EUR and you must convert prices to USD with an exchange rate calculator.

Shipping - I ordered the RR-700 prior to it being officially available, as did several others. There was a delay in SHOSU receiving the initial shipment, so my order was not shipped until December 22nd, 2.5 weeks after ordering. The cost was about $55 to ship to the US. Accurate tracking was provided through the carrier, PostNL. Once it cleared customs, it took 5 days to deliver, which is reasonable. Only complaint is the customs declaration on the outside of the box - it had the official product names and sizes/colors listed. I don't know if this is a legal requirement or just bad judgement by SHOSU.

Packaging - Everything arrived in a large cardboard box with "do not use boxcutter" illustrations. The 72" beach ball was wrapped in cellophane with a paper label containing typical safety nonsense and product description. The RR-700 came in its own box. Inside was the inflatable itself, and an envelope containing a 10% off coupon, a SHOSU "smiling beach ball" sticker, and 4 printed photos of their model and the Ride Roll, which many of you have seen on their facebook page.

72" beach ball - It's 72" end-to-end, and about 55" inflated. Seems to be made of a decent-quality material, certainly better than something you buy at WalMart. I have yet to do much with it, but so far it looks legit.

Ride Roll RR-700 - WOW! This is one of my best fetish-related purchases ever! Everything said by MegaInflator is spot on, so I'll quote him here:
                  Originally posted by MegaInflator

EDIT:

It takes several minutes to inflate with a high volume pump, and I couldn't imagine ever doing it by mouth. I calculated the volume at approximately 30 cubic feet.

Plenty of fun things to do with it, so many positions to try out! The seams appear to be very durable.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE RIDE ROLL! The RR-700 is great, I wonder what the RR-1200 is like.

Several photos of both products

Comment

• Danman1987
                    • Nov 2012

Well, with my order was a bit of bad luck.

I ordered 1 transparent RR-700 and RR-1200. I also ordered 1 soft touch pink RR-1200. My order came just before Christmas because they had some shipping problems. But they included a discount code with the order.

Then the order itself. When I opened the package I was quite amazed in a bad manner. In stead of a soft touch pink RR-1200 I got a soft touch pearl white. After I e-mailed the shop owner they offered me a partial refund which I agreed to. But because some technical problems at the shop owner side they didn't manage to give me a refund. So they offered to send me a beachball. So I agreed to that offer.

This week the beachball arrived and I thanked the shop owner. Later that day I inflated the beachball to see if there was a leak (I always do a leak check if I getting a new toy). Well, you guested it, there is a leak. So a useless beachball . But I don't want to put more energy in this case.

After all I'm quite happy with the ride rolls. They are big, hold my weight (110 kgs), smell good and inflate fast if you have a good pump.The shop owner told me they get a new collection around March or April. So stay tuned

Comment

• frenchy
                      • Sep 2018

The ride rolls have great material and a nice big valve. I have a pink RR 1200 and a blue RR 700.

Comment

• Balloonymous
                        • Sep 2017

Originally posted by t17forLife
                        Several photos of both products

[ATTACH]1429[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1430[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1431[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1432[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1433[/ATTACH]
                        I don't know if it's only me, but those links do not work for me, giving me a "Invalid Attachment specified" error on all five of them.

Comment

• Inflover89101
                          • Mar 2019

Damm I hope they come back in stock, I've been saying to companies like i.w for ages to make something like this! Hope it's not a disappointment lol

Comment

• t17forLife
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by Balloonymous
                            I don't know if it's only me, but those links do not work for me, giving me a "Invalid Attachment specified" error on all five of them.
                            Darn it's doing the same for me as well. I used the forum's built in attachment tool and it worked for a while.

What's the image host (like imgur or photobucket) that y'all prefer these days? I used to upload my photos using imgur, wonder if I should go back do doing it that way.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
                              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by t17forLife
                              Darn it's doing the same for me as well. I used the forum's built in attachment tool and it worked for a while.

What's the image host (like imgur or photobucket) that y'all prefer these days? I used to upload my photos using imgur, wonder if I should go back do doing it that way.
                              Imgur is great.

Comment

• t17forLife
                                • May 2015

Update on the product (RR-700):

I went over to another looner's house to do looner things. More on that in a separate post. While I was there, and having done nothing more than inflate it 75% of the way and put my weight on it, the seam spanning the length of the toy split in the middle. There is a 12 inch split where the PVC came undone from the seam.

What is the recommended repair if one does not care about looks?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎