Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerMyName
    • Sep 2018

[TRADE] Do people still trade anymore?

As the title asks, does anyone still trade (vids)? A while ago I took a break from trading, but when I wanted to start up again back in November it seemed that no one was up for it anymore. Is this still the case? I'm interesting in trading again, so let me know if anyone else is too.
  • abn
    • Dec 2017

Re: Do people still trade anymore?

What thumbs do you have?

Comment

• 247spyz4life
      • Jan 2020

I think many times people will ask if anyone wants to trade then so many people will send them thumbnails and they get overwhelmed and forget to respond to everyone. I have gotten a response from about maybe 25% of the people I send thumbnails to.

Comment

• randomlooner316
        • Apr 2021

too many people wanting to trade with me is a problem I'd love to have.

Comment

• hdbngr80
          • Jul 2017

I'm trading! I'm looking for specific clips so I reply to people with those clips first, but I try to look through everyone's collection.

Comment

• aron_crow
            • May 2020

Originally posted by LoonerMyName
            As the title asks, does anyone still trade (vids)? A while ago I took a break from trading, but when I wanted to start up again back in November it seemed that no one was up for it anymore. Is this still the case? I'm interesting in trading again, so let me know if anyone else is too.
            I think people do, its just that it can get overwhelming. I am ready to trade always, here is my collection -> https://mega.nz/folder/sIUxwCAB#MtRATfYRKPm0PYJcSJ0mqQ.

Reach out to me on gamezoom3212@gmail.com or VK (Aron Crow). I am not that active here.

Comment

• Ballooner1
              • Feb 2022

Good evening everyone. I present my collection.

Comment

• randomlooner316
                • Apr 2021

I'm adding new stuff to my collection all the time and always willing to trade.

Comment

• Looner_guy
                  • Jun 2019

I’m also up for trading. I did take a break cause I had so many outstanding trades to complete, new thumbnails to make, organisation of clips… so on and so forth. I guess it became overwhelming - which I’m glad to see that it’s a problem that other people are facing haha.

But I’m back on it and if you’re interested, here are my thumbs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...tv?usp=sharing

Reach out to me on email: loonerguy07@gmail.com or on VK: MuzAhmed. It’s just easier on these platforms as you actually get notifications when you get a pm. But I also check this site too - so if you prefer PM here, then just hit me up. I’m always up for a trade

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎