Who here is into exercise balls, and what are your experiences?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

Re: Who here is into exercise balls, and what are your experiences?

The girls have been using an exercise ball as one of the places in the house they can rest as they do their exercises. It’s rated to 2000 pounds. 700 pound Gym Girl burst it last night. Reading about them more carefully the huge weight ratings are static load tests, where the balls are loaded carefully and the weight not moved or bounced, like a real person would do while using the ball. They haven’t really changed the design or materials since they were rating them more like 600 pounds. The girls got a lot of use out of the ball, so no complaints, but they aren’t as safe as we thought for really big people.

I shoulda known better since we aren’t fooled by folding chairs with an 880 pound rating lol.

For some reason the girls had a preference for sitting on the ball with the valve facing up, always in the same position, and the ball had permanently stretched to be not quite round. They want another one, and we’ll try not to flatten it by always sitting on it in the same orientation. And we’ll replace it if it goes out of round. My preference would be to not have one at all.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
      • Apr 2023

I have a 95cm Excersize Ball I use for My Heavy Duty Romping that a Balloon won't take. My GF Punctured it with a Tiny Ice pick to Make Cum Hard. She held the tip of My twink up to the Hole. It tickled so bad the Air Blew My Cum all over her boobs and Face!
      The hole is the Perfect size for controlling the Deflation vs. Loosing too Much Air too Fast by pulling the plug out.

I found a Tiny little rubber automotive plug at Autozone that perfectly "Snaps" into the Puncture so I can Inflate it Back up Rock Hard Again. When I'm riding it now, Just as I'm about to Cum I pull the Plug and put My Twink over the Hole and Cum Myself Silly! I can slowly ride My ball down without loosing too much Air.

Comment

• bouncydan94
        • Jun 2023

do you happen to know any brands that make exercise balls more latex-y?

Comment

• bouncydan94
          • Jun 2023

Originally posted by BouncyWiz
          I decided I'm just going to use my exercise ball as a hopper ball whenever I'm home alone. I still live with my parents who are always home, so I'm too embarrassed to get an actual space hopper and it would be easier to explain why I have an exercise ball as I also use it as a chair. While I was home alone recently, I clipped a bag strap around the ball to use as a handle (it was the best thing I could find in the house) and while I was able to have fun bounce around with it, it didn't stay on for very long even when I stuck it on with tape. Therefore, I ordered one of those fabric covers with a handle.
          what else can you use as a handle? i face the same problem

Comment

• Merl
            Hopper research dept.
            • Apr 2021

Originally posted by bouncydan94
            what else can you use as a handle? i face the same problem
            A yoga ball strap. Wrap it around the middle, cinch it tight, there's your handle. See my avatar.

Comment

• Xera
              • Aug 2023

I love exercise balls myself. I do enjoy bouncing on them or humping them, and as a semi-popper, I occasionally like to pop them too. Usually when they start to show signs of wear and tear. My interest in exercise balls kinda stemmed from my love of space hoppers as a kid because I see the two different types of balls as being fairly similar. I still do love space hoppers as well, but given that I live with others, as I got older it was easier to own exercise balls because I can just explain them away by saying I use them as a chair which I actually do tbf. My first experience with an exercise ball was at a friend's house. He had one to mess around with or occasionally sit on. One day me and another friend of ours were at this friend's house. The 3 of us had been inside for a while because it was raining outside and we were all honestly getting a little bored. The guy whose house we were at leaves his bedroom to go to the toilet, and seconds after his gone, my other friend who's laying on the exercise ball, starts to push the ball against a sharp corner of a low metal table as he's still lying on top of it. This was no mistake as he was deliberately trying to pop the ball. I guess I should note that we'd all been joking about popping it for a while by this point, so it had definitely been on our minds, but yeah. My friend eventually comes back from the bathroom and sees our other friend trying to pop his exercise ball, but he's not angry or anything. Instead he tells him to get off so that he can try to pop it now. Turns out the other guy had actually caused what I can only describe as a dent to form in the ball from pushing it into the table. My friend starts doing the same thing as the other guy, pushing the part of the ball that had been dented really hard against the table corner. After a minute or two, my friend had burst the ball and then proceeded to tear it up. I can't deny that I loved watching all this unfold. My friend did eventually get another exercise ball and likewise, ended up popping that was well, as well as a third and fourth one too, all deliberately xD

Comment

• Sit2Pop
                Certified Looner
                • Oct 2023

I like exercise balls because like some people in this post said, if someone sees it, I can say I use it as a seat (which I do as well), and get away with it. They make no noise as well, so if I'm not home alone for a while (so no balloons, too risky unless home alone) and I really need to let the energy out, I can use it at night and get away with it.

However, I actually have two exercise balls, both being 75 cm. I have a black 75 cm one from Live Infinitely, which is (with the exception of the emergency sessions XD) my normal uses ball. This one is anti-burst, because there are pets in the house, so that combined with an old blanket over the ball while not in use protects it from potential claws. This one was a bit more expensive (around $25) but I will recommend it for it's quality. My only complaint is that the material is matte and somewhat rough, due to the anti-burst nature. However, obviously they can't predict that the ball will be used for bedtime purposes lol.

My other exercise ball is a blue Black Mountain Products one. I only inflate this one when I am home alone, because its a traditional almost rubber-like non anti-burst ball. So in turn its risky to have around pets, but feels much softer and stretchier, even at full inflation. I'd say it almost feels like a giant punch balloon, only more durable. This one is easy to inflate too even by mouth. As a non-popper (although I'm trying to expose myself to popping so I can hopefully become a semi-popper) this is a blessing to have.

Overall I really like exercise balls for purposes both intended and unintended. For an all-round ball I'd recommend the Live Infinitely one, but if you want a ball exclusively for fun times, then get the Black Mountain Products one.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎