Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

Inflatables blown super tight or till they pop

Does anyone else find it attractive when inflatables (mostly beachballs) are overinflated super tight by mouth or inflated by mouth till they pop? The thought of it bursting at the seams or ready to burst while they blow is so attractive to me. How the inflatable or beachball is super stretched and ready to give way.
  • georgebayer_1
    • Jan 2015

Re: Inflatables blown super tight or till they pop

Hi, I also love to see women overinflating inflatables. Not only beachballs, I find air mattresses or rings as the most exciting inflatables. Very tight, rock hard inflated...

How about you? Do you also like to blow your inflatables rock hard?

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by georgebayer_1
      Hi, I also love to see women overinflating inflatables. Not only beachballs, I find air mattresses or rings as the most exciting inflatables. Very tight, rock hard inflated...

How about you? Do you also like to blow your inflatables rock hard?
      My lungs aren't that great but when I'm able to yeah. Love to blow them nice and firm.

Comment

• Loonerboy510
        • Feb 2022

I especially love when a seam gives up and the air slowly comes out mid way through inflation

Comment

• Vicci
          Blown to bits
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Loonerboy510
          I especially love when a seam gives up and the air slowly comes out mid way through inflation
          I think the best ones are when a seam gives up suddenly with a "whoomph", then a surprised face emerges from behind the remains of the inflatable.
          Vicci x

Comment

• georgebayer_1
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Vicci
            I think the best ones are when a seam gives up suddenly with a "whoomph", then a surprised face emerges from behind the remains of the inflatable.
            I think that's the way most inflatables pop when they are overinflated... Or do you have some other experience with? As I understand, you have blown to pop lots of inflatables

Comment

• Loonerboy510
              • Feb 2022

I’ve had a couple beach balls that popped really loud like a balloon

Comment

• georgebayer_1
                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Loonerboy510
                I’ve had a couple beach balls that popped really loud like a balloon
                WOW Did they pop in the seam or in the material? Were that the same beachballs blown by the women mentioned in your post?

Anyway, I also blew some IW rings so far that they became a hole very close to the seam. I blew and blew and suddenly I heard the air going out somewhere out. After checking, the hole was directly nearby the seam Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of these...

Comment

• frankfrank
                  Empathetic Harmonizer
                  • Feb 2018

^ I actually had a beachball a couple years ago that I rode-2-pop, and it wasn't a seam that failed, but one of the panels that actually began to bulge-out, get thinner, and pop, leaving some (attached) shards.

I've only experienced that once, though I've seen similar videos on YouTube.

I remember in the 1970s, just finding a beach ball that would take my weight without popping was a Big Deal. The Radio Shack beach balls, around the end of that decade, were the first really strong ones I found.
                  People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                    • Mar 2014

Loving these responses guys and girls. Was starting to think maybe I was the only one who liked inflatable blow to pops.

Comment

• inbox_pm
                      • Apr 2017

I love the most a combination of overinflation+ride. A pure b2p looks great, but I need a full contact with a toy

Comment

• georgebayer_1
                        • Jan 2015

I do it the same way. Overinflate it hard and then ride, squeeze or just touch. But the overinflating is also exciting for me, I like the feeling how the inflatable grows and get harder after each breath.

Comment

• Blackberry
                          • Oct 2022

Hi,

I like allways tight and plump overinflated inflatables and balloons, if they where inflated by mouth and by a nice woman.
                          I´m non-popper for myselfe, but it atracted me also to see a blow to pop (by mouth) auf a balloon or beachball doing by females.

Comment

• Pepertje90
                            • Sep 2017

I love to overinflate or b2p inflatables...mostly beachballs and swimrings! ^^

Comment

• georgebayer_1
                              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Pepertje90
                              I love to overinflate or b2p inflatables...mostly beachballs and swimrings! ^^
                              What's your favourite inflatable that you b2p or overinflate? Smaller one or bigger one?

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎