Old 24-11-2022, 12:03 PM

Ronnie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Octopus ballon decimation
Jesus. Balloon forums aren't what they used to be. LondonLarry and AJK64 are both massive cunts and I'm sick of them. There's either no moderation here or they're useless. Time to delete the account. Fuck you Larry.
Old 24-11-2022, 12:19 PM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
Ronnie. I don't understand how anyone would defend trying to diagnose people on a kink forum with various mental illnesses? That is not cool on any level.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:06 PM
Blown to bits

Vicci is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
Jesus. Balloon forums aren't what they used to be. LondonLarry and AJK64 are both massive cunts and I'm sick of them. There's either no moderation here or they're useless. Time to delete the account. Fuck you Larry.
This forum is only open to adults, therefore we wouldn't expect some of the childish behaviour and name-calling we see.
If you are indeed an adult (as required by the terms you agreed to when registering), then you should be capable of ignoring threads/users which you don't agree with and moving on to something which is of interest to you. If others feel the same way then the thread will naturally drop down the listing and disappear, however, some people may want to engage with the thread and have an adult discussion.

Let me know if you want me to delete your account.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:13 PM
Banned

RainbowYarn is on a distinguished road
Unfortunately, using the fetish as an excuse to do bad things and be disrespectful is not something that should be tolerated.

It can help to give the fetish a bad name.
And it just shows who the bad people are amongst the group.

So, naturally, we should call it out and get rid of it.

But of course, someone like you would disagree, along with the few idiots on this forum who think it's ok to do these types of things.

LondonLarry and AJK64 are cunts and scumbags, simple as that, along with anyone else who gives the fetish a bad name. And based on your comment, Miss Vicci, you are no different.

So, can you all just stop being scum? And just be good, do good, promote good?
At least you, miss, as it is your job.

You're not as good as I thought you were. Delete your own account why don't you.

@Larry, AJK64, you're both little cunts.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:47 PM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
Thanks vicci. I hate bullies. And name calling is a form of bullying. I dont appreciate being called a cunt. I have not called anyone a name, or tried to diagnose anyone with a mental illness, yet somehow I am being painted as a bad person. I just hate kink shaming and name calling from so called adults.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:50 PM

Black_Bear is on a distinguished road
So much drama, and all I am wondering is if the Staple trick will work on Balloons that are under inflated to fit into an Arch. Trying to imagine what that looked like...

Unrelated, I know that excess Static can pop a bunch of balloons suddenly at once with no warning. So there is that as an explanation if no one else knew how the Balloons suddenly popped.

Curious how many decorators have something like that in their contracts.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:57 PM

Asclepio is on a distinguished road
Wow another guy claiming to be offended and yelling at us telling that he will delete his account cause there is not good moderation, be an adult and learn to take different points of view, and stop trying to call for attention and just delete your account if that’s what you want.
If you don’t like what you see just ignore it.
Old 24-11-2022, 02:17 PM

IILoonerII is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RainbowYarn View Post
Unfortunately, using the fetish as an excuse to do bad things and be disrespectful is not something that should be tolerated.

It can help to give the fetish a bad name.
And it just shows who the bad people are amongst the group.

So, naturally, we should call it out and get rid of it.

But of course, someone like you would disagree, along with the few idiots on this forum who think it's ok to do these types of things.

LondonLarry and AJK64 are cunts and scumbags, simple as that, along with anyone else who gives the fetish a bad name. And based on your comment, Miss Vicci, you are no different.

So, can you all just stop being scum? And just be good, do good, promote good?
At least you, miss, as it is your job.

You're not as good as I thought you were. Delete your own account why don't you.

@Larry, AJK64, you're both little cunts.

You try to paint a picture for yourself as good. but unfortunately, your post ended up making it look very messy. Not everyone is going to agree with everyone on things most of the time. Calling people names and telling them to delete their accounts makes you no better than them and is a form of silencing because you don't agree. Larry does indeed live in a free country, if the store had a problem with it, management would have met him out the door.
Old 24-11-2022, 03:08 PM

BlueYoshi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Asclepio View Post
If you don’t like what you see just ignore it.
I understand the issues with hurling insults and performing armchair diagnoses. I get it. This was a somewhat overblown initial reaction on this thread.

But, setting that aside, I don’t understand the problem with responding negatively to abhorrant behavior, such as the destruction of merchandise, on an open forum post.

Last edited by BlueYoshi; 24-11-2022 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Added relevant quote
Old 24-11-2022, 03:16 PM

SAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow your "fun" seems mean to me.