Old 12-11-2022, 06:26 PM

Skeletron1423 is on a distinguished road
Default First time buying balloons please give me suggestions
Hi it is my first time buying and i want something that can handle bouncing (not hardly bouncing with intent to pop)without popping. I got my eyes on Globos Payaso 24 inch crystal ones, 17/24 inch Tuftex crystal ones, 14inch Belbal crystal ones.(I am saying just in case My budget is about 12 excluding shipping and tax. Hopefully it won't be more than 26 with everything).I can't buy again for a long while (let's say 2-5 years) so the more durable to time is the better. I am not thinking about buying other than crystal ones and my plan is to buy 2 of the same color so if i pop one accidentally i will have one of the same color left. I guess that is all, I am waiting for your suggestions about brands that are durable to both bouncing and to time that is available on the market. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Note:I am not planning on buying anything bigger than 24 inch
Old 13-11-2022, 02:16 AM

Scooter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First time buying balloons please give me suggestions
Belbal's a good choice, not just with the 14", but if you can find the 24" it's also well worth the money. They're on the harder side rather than soft, which may not be great for bouncing, but they really do hold up to a lot and you can definitely rock on them.

I've heard really good things about Kalisan. Heard it's softer. Cattex makes good balloons, and are a solid "middle ground."

Tuf-tex would normally be a fantastic option, but do know they are known for going "bad" quicker, so you may want to limit to 1-2 17" from them and not stock up.

Globos Payaso is on the cheaper end, but they're decent. Very soft from my experience, but they might be slightly more prone to potential bursting than other options from a bouncing perspective. Others may feel differently. Love hugging them, bopping them around and stuff, but I'm not sure I'd trust it for bouncing.

I also have to shoutout my underrated Sempertex balloons. Great value, hold up really well. Very thick and sturdy. Might be on the harder end like Belbal, but otherwise I think these are the ones to get in 24".

So for 12 I think a couple Sempertex and Belbal 24", some Cattex 19", and then 1-2 Tuftex 17" will do you very well. Exact amounts will depend on where you're ordering from.

That's just my suggestion though.

EDIT: Missed that you are only wanting crystal colors. That limits things a bit based on who offers crystals, but you can decide what's best.

Last edited by Scooter; 13-11-2022 at 02:19 AM.
Old 13-11-2022, 04:14 PM

Regular Guy is on a distinguished road
Belbal 14" are a good choice, haven't had the 24" yet, but if the material is similar, they should be good, too.

Q16 are also good for bouncing.

If you are also into humping I would recommend Cattex GL500 giant airship balloons.
They are available in different crystal colors, quite well-priced and durable.

Laying and gently humping on them is very cozy and exciting.
Awesome experience for little money ;-)

Last edited by Regular Guy; 22-11-2022 at 06:03 PM.
Old 13-11-2022, 07:18 PM

7balloon is an unknown quantity at this point
No comment on the topic. Just happy that there is a place a new looner can ask questions like this and get GOOD answers.

Back in my day it was snag what you can and do your best, lol.

Just a reminder to take a minute and marvel that this spot in the universe is here and we get to experience it. Cause this place is way what I would have ever imagined back when I first popped.
Old 14-11-2022, 01:07 AM

EthylTheAardvark is on a distinguished road
Q16 and the Qualatex stuffer (18 or 19 I forget) are my favorites, along with the Qualatex 16" mouse ear balloons you can find occasionally.
Old 22-11-2022, 12:30 PM

Skeletron1423 is on a distinguished road
I forgot to thank you all for your suggestions. I postponed the idea of buying them but i am sure one day i will use your suggestions when i buy them.Again thank you all for taking your time and giving me suggestions.
Old 23-11-2022, 08:02 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Skelatron1423
Don't leave it too long. Balloons come and go, not only in blow & bang, but in production from manufacturers. Some that have been suggested here today may have ceased production next year.
Old 23-11-2022, 07:08 PM

Faganite#47 is on a distinguished road
Try tuftex balloons 17 and 24 they are my favourite balloons, they are good for bouncing on
Old 23-11-2022, 10:10 PM

Loon119 is on a distinguished road
Globos payoso are extremely durable and can easily take my wife's weight and she's around 15 stone they do pop with a lot of bouncing but will take a lot of abuse especially if under inflated