Hottest popping situation???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hottest popping situation???

Being descriptive what is the hottest popping situation you have ever experienced?

Mine would have to be the situations I have posted in other threads on here. Sorry just don't want to keep posting the same stories! Click my username to read the.and comment or message me if you'd like!
  • lucid
    • Sep 2016

Re: Hottest popping situation???

I already wrote about the experience on the school bus that likely triggered my fetish to begin with, aside from that, there was the time when I had a job at McDonald's and from time to time they would blow up bunches from about 4 to 6 helium balloons. Everybody that worked there was around the same age and we all became good friends. One day I was just getting off my shift and as I was leaving one of the girls that worked there walked in just to pick up her paycheck and visit for a minute. She noticed I was out of work and wanted to go hang out in my car, talk and listen to music for a bit. This chick was absolutely smoking hot, easy 10/10. I was about 19 at the time and she was 18. I noticed a bunch of helium balloons that had been tied to a sign in the parking lot, yellow, with a red McDonald's logo, 12 inch, inflated to about 14. And I said something along the lines of "I can't believe those balloons have lasted as long as they have out here". I was just more or less trying to gauge her reaction or feelings about balloons in general and she then says in a very excited manner "I'm going to go grab them". I almost shit a gold brick! She proceeded to grab the entire bunch and bring then back into my car talking about how pretty they are and then says, "you know what you can do with these"? And then stretched the bottom of the neck out of one and bit a hole in it to suck the helium out. Then in the funny helium voice she said, "I think I'm going to have to pop all of them" . And exactly the same way, she would stretch the neck out and start biting at it until she tore a hole in it and you heard that familiar hissing sound. It would take her about 10 to 15 seconds to successfully bite through the latex and I remember every time she would take her mouth off the balloon there would be a huge string of spit from her mouth to the balloon that would break and fall down the side of the balloon. About halfway through popping them she stops to jokingly ask me, " Do you want to keep any of your balloons to take home with you before I drain them"? . The funny part was I did, but would rather die than admit it to her at the time, so I watched her mercilessly bite and slowly nail pop the last few. To this very day I regret not asking her out.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎