• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onemoreblow
    Master Over Inflator
    • Sep 2013

Great tool for non-poppers..

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Last edited by onemoreblow; 29-09-2022, 02:42.
  • Chip67
    • Dec 2019

Re: Great tool for non-poppers..

#onemoreblow Excellent product suggestion. I can’t tell you how many balloons I have had to toss due to rot, sadly. I either have to have a lot more balloon inflation sessions or have better storage habits.
    My suggestion for cost efficient inflators; Home Depot 2.5 Gal. 1.75-Peak HP Compact Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum with Filter Bag, Hose and Accessories
    by Stinger it will inflate a 36” balloon quickly but not quickly, very controllable cost is $36.00 US. And 1-1/4 in. Micro-Cleaning Accessory Kit for Wet/Dry Shop Vacuums for the Stinger which includes a nozzle to tapper down to smaller balloons at $16.00 US

Comment

• PBK
      • Mar 2019

Yep. As a non-popping balloon hoarder that buys far more than I use I give away or throw out far more than I use. This is wasteful and expensive. My balloons go bad even with the best storage habits (IE cool, dark closet away from chemicals, moisture and sunlight, rotating the tubs every so often).

Comment

• Common Loon
        • Aug 2020

Originally posted by Chip60
        And 1-1/4 in. Micro-Cleaning Accessory Kit for Wet/Dry Shop Vacuums for the Stinger which includes a nozzle to tapper down to smaller balloons at $16.00 US
        Does it make enough pressure to be able to start 9" and 11" balloons (fresh from the package)? That's always the thing about using high volume/low pressure blowers for balloons.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎