X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mangymball
    • May 2021

Re: Hello and welcome!

Please, how could i add thread? It is still writing me, that i am at awaiting avacation.

Comment

• makuloons
      • Jul 2020

Hallo, I hope im doing this right.
      I've been a lurker for a Little bit on here and now decided to try introducing myself here. Though i have no experience with this kind of forum style websites at all.
      I'm a male Looner from Switzerland, im 25, to be 26 next month and since i was a kid a had a pretty bad phobia of balloons and fireworks. Somehow though, even back then i already had a fascination for both and when i finally started to get slowly over my fear, i noticed that there was more to it.
      I already started to secretly play with balloons and light small firecrackers around 14 or maybe even earlier, but i never showed it to anyone else.
      A few years ago though i decided i didn't care as much anymore, i live alone, and i don't want to have to get rid of all my balloons whenever someone is over, so im not directly open about it but i also don't hide it.
      I love b2p, though i also love any other form of popping Balloons. I have a particular liking for using fire to pop balloons. I also have developed quite a strong love for loud fireworks.
      Lastly i started to post Balloon pictures and b2p videos on Instagram a year ago or so just to share my fun with others.
      You can find it on @makuloons if you want to see it.
      I'll try my best to be active every now and then though i do have the tendency to not be very active and sometimes randomly disappear for a while due to me having some severe anxiety issues.
      I apologize for any spelling mistakes, as i am dyslexic and have to rely fully on the spellcheck.

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

Welcome looners!
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• george-42
          • Jul 2019

Hi everyone. I am a straight guy, 30 years old, from somewhere in Eastern Europe. I do have a fetish for balloons.
          In my understanding the event that triggered it was at first day of schoolyear when i was in 2nd grade, we had somekind of event in a big hall, and my teacher instructed everyone parents beforehand that every kid should bring a balloon with them. So i had a balloon with me, recently after a lot of years passed, i was been able to recall color and print of that balloon. Next to us 2nd graders there were some older girls, 10th or 11th grade. Some of those girls were popping balloons of younger kids they were standing close to, from what i can remember they were doing it with their nails. Im not sure if they had their own balloons. I guess that was their idea of having fun while principal and teacher were giving their speeches. They didnt have popped mine, but from what i remember i was kinda spooky from popping sounds. When principal ended his speech, he said "Everyone whose balloon had not popped yet, throw them up in a air". I kinda didnt want to, cause i wanted to keep my balloon, but did it anyway. Somehow it got popped, i have no idea by whom and how, but most of balloons got popped. I did not have a erection at that time or something like that, only thing i remember is that i was sad that my balloon got popped, cause i wanted to keep having it. But maybe 1.5 years later, when i was around 9 years old, i had a thought in my head, that it would be nice if we could hangout with a girl in my class that i liked and for some reason it would be cool if room we would hangout in had balloons in it. After that my interest was growing.
          I never really thought i was the only one with such attraction, cause "woman with balloons" was the first thing i googled when i went to sleep over at my friends house who had dialup internet connection after he went to sleep. I found pictures and some stories which got me extremely excited. Thats when i learned that what i have is called a fetish. It happened when i was maybe 13 or 14, and existential problems dont really pop up in your head at that age. Before that i wouldve just fantasize about girls with balloons, was enough for me.
          I cant say i was phobic with balloons, but entreracting with them in public was very weird for me. Cant say i had much opportunities tho, i wanted to, but i wouldve never forced anything, i wouldve die of embarassment. So i would just pretend im totally indifferent to them.
          This is the first time ive ever said a word to anyone about it, live or online. So its not easy for me.

Comment

• tsh6299
            • May 2021

Hey guys, I'm an 18 year old gay guy from Australia, have loved inflatables since I was a kid.
            My first love would have to be a 20" beachball I first got when I was 4.
            Currently have 10 inflatables, 4 of them bestway animals (a turtle, clownfish, shark and blue whale), 3 of them beach balls 16-20" and 3 intex inner tubes.
            I'm a non-popper and still do have a phobia of balloons, though isn't as bad as it used to be. Looking forward to meeting people!

Comment

• Blowitbig
              • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum tsh6299 lots of nice people here
              The bigger the better

Comment

• ArchibaldR
                • May 2021

Hi all!

I'm also new here and very excited to join. I'm from the Netherlands and a phobic unfortunately. Of course balloons are my favourite but i'm also really into plastic bags and latex gloves. Plastic bags are used to try and overcome my fear.

I have a very weak spot for advertising balloons, i love them so much and have a pretty big collection myself.

Regards,

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                  • Jun 2015

welcome to everyone to the forum, haven't been on for a while but wanted to wish you all welcome

Comment

• lucamagyar
                    • Jun 2021

hello I'm Luca from Italy I'm 42 and i love so much Looning

Comment

• Ballooner737
                      • Jun 2021

Hello! Im a spanish looner, nice to meet you all!!!

I like to hug, kiss, rub and ride my balloons, but I dont like popping them

Comment

Hello I'm also new here.

I've had balloon/inflatable fetish since I was a kid. Now I've recently started looning as I found out there are stores selling big balloons and you can buy inflatables from a market. I've also started to crossdress by wearing womens skin tight high waisted jeans and leatherpants. I am very shy and haven't told anybody ever about my fetishes.

My favourite things to do so far have been blowing inflatables and balloons. My fetish has always been very much about lungs, chest expansion while inhaling and the noise of air being forced into either a balloon or inflatable. I love to watch women blow as hard as they can and popping balloons. I am a semi-popper myself but I enjoy blowing super hard and making inflatables like beach balls rock hard.
                        My favourite balloon so far has been belbal 24" and 36". I like the bigger ones more since they can take more air and I can just blow and blow into 'em.

Thank you for existing. This has been like a rebirth to me since I started looning myself. I've always watched the videos but never looned myself 'til now.

Comment

• Viper
                          Back me up, Vito!
                          • Jun 2021

Hi everyone. I've lurked around for a bit and decided to join in today even though I don't post on forums as much anymore but a community like this shocks me.

When I was young, I always had fun blowing up balloons but I never really had them very often since I was always under the impression that balloons are more for girls. It wasn't until I was in 6th grade that I discovered that I really loved balloons a lot. I still unfortunately didn't have them too much and never really asked for them and where I live, it's extremely hard for me to just walk to a store since I'm out in the suburbs. However, my aunt had bought me a package of 12 inch Mickey Mouse balloons. It was a dark tealish green one I was blowing up that I truly discovered that balloons sexually turned me on. But I'll save the details of that for the fetish thread.

However, it wasn't until a few years ago that I found out that balloon fetishes were a real thing! I thought I was just really, really weird! I didn't have internet access until I was out of school so I didn't really look into this stuff. After I found out that this is a real thing, I was absolutely stunned that I wasn't alone in this sort of fetish. So because of this, I'm really happy to be amongst those who share the same love for balloons as I have.

Comment

• palloncino90
                            • Jan 2018

Welcome everyone!
                            I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• PPG_NP
                              • Jun 2021

Hello everyone, I just joined today.

I have been a looner since I was 5 or so (not active until I was a teenager ofc). My first good experience with a balloon was great, I just kept blowing it up until it got to a good size. I was overjoyed that it kept getting bigger with seemingly no limit. This was at a point before I knew about about popping. Because that very same day, I performed my very first b2p.

I got a fetish and a phobia on two separate instances possibly only 30 minutes from each other. I am 22 now and still working on curing my phobia. Hopefully I can make it happen someday. I had all sorts of weird fantasies as a child. It was crazy

My favorite balloons are those manufactured by Totex (cloudbusters and weather balloons), and I like the qualatex 36 as well. One thing that caught my eye on here are the kin-balls. Looking forward to experiencing those at some point.

Good to finally be a member.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                                • Jan 2016

Hello and welcome 12booms
                                The bigger the better

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰