Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EthylTheAardvark
    • Nov 2016

You Guys Been To Horseplay Toys Lately?

Looks like they've got a couple of new pony toys in the works. If the actual product is anything like the sample, I'd have a hard time not dropping $250 for one.
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: You Guys Been To Horseplay Toys Lately?

Only thing I'd be interested in are these ponies in complete clear transparent.

Get cute, lewd or exciting inflatables, body pillows, dakimakura and accessories that you can't find elswehere. Unique inflatable furry & brony art created by real artists. Only available here. Only for grown-ups!

They only have the matte brown, so nothing really happening here for me.

Comment

• HorseplayToys
      • Apr 2021

It seems that I am unable to actually introduce myself in the introductions board. But anyway, since I get a lot of referrals from this thread:

The big, heavy warmblood horses are unfortunately sold out and will remain so for another while. The transparent one isn't going to come back, however, the gothic unicorn will probably become available in transparent (with and without SPH)

And somewhat less kinky - the MLP-style pony, yes, will become a thing too. They'll be a tad more expensive than planned (more like $ 300-ish), but so far the quality of the sample has exceeded my expectations. Cost-planning ha spretty much gone out of the window over the pst 12 months. Here's a preview of the WIP (there'll still be changes and adjustements).

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
        • Nov 2016

Nice! Any idea when they'll be available for pre-order?

Also, I'd be in the market for a shiny vinyl anthro fox/husky/wolf with a SPH. The iw.de husky is almost perfect except for the lack of the SPH and shinyness.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

Looks like I'll be passing these up. Shapes are rather so so, and don't really do anything.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
            • Nov 2016

Nice! Any idea when they'll be available for pre-order?

Also, I'd be in the market for a shiny vinyl anthro fox/wolf/husky with a SPH. The iw.de husky is almost perfect except that it's matte instead of shiny and you can't get one with a SPH.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎