Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mutaloon
    • Nov 2018

Re: Balloons in Rooms

I usually just blow balloons up for my sessions only. I however like to have a large balloon, either 36" or more, inflated at all times for when I have time for myself. I would play video games while leaning into it.

Comment

• randomlooner316
      • Apr 2021

When I lived alone my floor was littered with balloons usually with an action figure shoved inside them because I'm messed up like that. Now that I have a roommate theres not a balloon to be found

Comment

• Golden
        • Jun 2022

I do right now, 28 Balloons. half of them 24' Tuftex, a few sempertex soaps.

Comment

• Djballbounce
          • Apr 2022

When I was little and didn't realize what I was doing I did. When I got a little older I felt self conscious and would hide them immediately!

Comment

• Seidenki
            • Dec 2016

I always have balloons around. For a while, I used to just have them lolliing around on the floor, but then I got a cat. Now I have them up on the walls and other furniture. Currently, there are 5 Cattex 17" balloons and 5 TufTex 17" balloons up in my living room, but the number changes. They usually stay up until they deflate from age. In my WFH space, I have balloons up on the wall behind me. Currently Tuftux again, but there have been Unique and and Sempertex over the months. I tell people they're "instant colour", which they are.

And then there are the handfuls of un-inflated balloons in a few places. These are essentially fiddle toys because they feel good to my hands.

Comment

• Nopops4me
              • Jun 2015

Didn't realise others liked uninflated balloons laying around as a 'fiddle toy'. Nothing better than being able to feel the softness of latex as you pass the heap during as busy day, with no time for a session.
              But when a session is to commence, diving ones hand into a bag of balloons before pulling a balloon out to inflate is the start of a good time ahead - .
              Good on yer, Seidinki. I wonder who else enjoys the feeling?

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                • Nov 2016

I don't do it often but I've definitely fiddled with uninflated balloons in circumstances when I couldn't risk blowing any up (e.g. roommates home). Really hard to resist once they're out of the bag, though.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                  • May 2020

I carry a few in my pocket at work. If I'm having a rough day, I'll hide out in one of the store rooms or a particular bathroom to blow one up to help me relax. Sometimes the feel of them in my pocket is enough.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                    • Jun 2015

Like most things we've discovered about our balloons. We think we are alone in the world with our balloon activity until someone mentions it and then others come out of hiding and we find they enjoy it as much as we do.
                    Another way we enjoy balloons is playing 'Fiddle toy' playing when we can't blow a balloon up.

Comment

• Scooter
                      • May 2022

Very true! Dare I say the uninflated state of a balloon is the most underrated?

One of the first things I do with balloons when I get a new package is pour everything out and feel everything I've gotten. There's something enticing to me about a mountain of balloons laying there, waiting to be used.

As for fiddling, I can't say I do that anymore, but in my childhood on the rare occasion I had a secret balloon, I would fiddle with it at times when I knew I wouldn't be able to hide it if I blew it up. Just getting it out and pressing it in my hands would excite me, and I could easily stuff it somewhere if someone were to come near by. This is actually where I got a... greater appreciation for the mouthpiece, since that's the most "defined" part of an uninflated balloon.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎