Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Merciless indian Babe
    • Feb 2022

Re: Poppers who always liked popping?

I love dominating them, and enjoy the feel of their helplessness when they are being popped and killed by me at will.
    I love hitting the with bull whip. Have prepared a special one for them to make sure no balloon ever survives its hit, Next come nail, heel and stabbing them with knife.

Comment

• aron_crow
      • May 2020

Originally posted by pinpopper
      I was really phobic when I was younger but loved the idea of popping. I took me a long time to build up to busting. It still scares me a little now but similar to others once I have bust a few my confidence builds and I get in the zone.
      This is exactly me lol

Comment

• aron_crow
        • May 2020

Originally posted by Black_Hawk
        @aron_crow I totally agree. I have a few friends who are not looners (no sexual pleasure) from balloons but enjoy blowing them up an popping them for fun because like the loud bang. They also enjoy New Years with some really heavy firecrackers.
        Same here. I hate firecrackers, they make a load of noise and are generally more damaging for the environment. Used to be a time when I used to burst a lot of firecrackers during our national festival of Diwali and still be scared of the balloon pop. Now its the reverse lol.

I think its just some people really like either the loud noises or the chance to destroy something or both

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
          • Jul 2017

I've been a balloon popper as long as I can remember.

Comment

• Patricklooner330
            • Mar 2022

Originally posted by Merciless indian Babe
            I love dominating them, and enjoy the feel of their helplessness when they are being popped and killed by me at will.
            I love hitting the with bull whip. Have prepared a special one for them to make sure no balloon ever survives its hit, Next come nail, heel and stabbing them with knife.
            Your a evil lil balloon killer lol

Heres all my balloons feel free to message me

Simple and lightning fast image sharing. Upload clipboard images with Copy & Paste and image files with Drag & Drop

Comment

• balloonbuster
              • Dec 2017

I’ve always loved balloon explosions since I was a kid. My first experience was when my friend and I popped some bigger balloons when I was 4-5 years old. When I was 12, my first cumshot came after a balloon explosion (b2p). It was accidentally, but exciting. So the bursting of the balloons and the ejaculation was the same experience for me. Afterwards, I always enjoyed popping the good big blown balloons. I loved the loud bang. And it was very exciting when others popped balloons with a loud bang. I think a lot of boys enjoy ballon popping, even though they’re not looners. And I enjoy watching them.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎