Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burg
    • Mar 2017

Best mylar balloons for "male use"

I understand that mylar balloons are pretty much the least popular balloons among loners but I was wondering if there were any uniquely shaped ones that allow for easy male masturbation? If you know of any please share below : )
  • Ballooner99
    • Jan 2016

Re: Best mylar balloons for "male use"

I prefer the large Star shaped Mylar balloons. You can hump the pointy end while placing weight on the middle so you get outward pressure while pressing inward.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
      • May 2020

Re: Best mylar balloons for "male use"

I'm not a fan of mylars for balloon play, but I had a lot of fun with a big #3 balloon after my wife's birthday last year. It overinflated a lot more than I thought it would and straddling it in the curves provided plenty of stimulation. I would also think that any of the larger stars, hearts or crescent shapes would be great for riding. I would also think that certain numbers and letters could be fun. There are tons of shapes out there to experiment with. Personally, I've always wanted to play with one of the big butterflies. They were the "clear" printed plastic and weren't really a mylar in the traditional sense.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎