Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Axle
    • Jan 2022

Re: What do you miss?

i still have uh.... 2 Q24s (both clears). i guess i'm keeping them for only the most special of special occasions... wedding night maybe? heheh.
    Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• AJK64
      • Jun 2018

I really miss the old tuftex formula. They were super soft and easy to get way past the rated size. The new formula is much more stiff, resulting in a feel similar almost to belbal.

Does anyone know a good soft formula balloon to replace tuftex? Sizes 14 inch to around 17 inch?

Comment

• Seasidelad
        • Sep 2018

With balloons the amount of choice available and freebies everywhere and good sized loons. I love printed loons loads of shops, malls and restaurants had them. I used to get loads.

With inflatables the quality was better I still have an Intex Wet Set Crocodile bought it for a pound off a car boot about seven years ago although it was made in the 80’s.

Comment

• t17forLife
          • May 2015

Originally posted by AJK64
          I really miss the old tuftex formula. They were super soft and easy to get way past the rated size. The new formula is much more stiff, resulting in a feel similar almost to belbal.

Does anyone know a good soft formula balloon to replace tuftex? Sizes 14 inch to around 17 inch?
          When you say old - how old? I know they changed the branding recently. When were the last "good" ones made?

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

Around 2019 time I think they changed the formula

Comment

• balloons
              Balloon fun
              • Apr 2017

the new formula is horrible, new to find a new brand of balloon to replace tufftex

Comment

• Axle
                • Jan 2022

i had no idea they changed theirs too.

i've noticed a lot of manufacturers cutting corners recently, lowering the quality of the formula and loons spending longer in transit/storage before being sold. perhaps recent world events are a factor in all this.
                Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• blaueFahne
                  • Jan 2022

When I saw this picture on VK, it suddenly occurred to me that I had blue beach balls like this in my childhood. I forgot if it was big or small one. It's hard to imagine how strong its material is because my dad accidentally smashed a ceiling light when throwing it and it didn't break. I've been wanting to buy one, but I don't know where I can buy it now.
                  Last edited by blaueFahne; 01-02-2022, 03:37. Reason: The link is missing

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎