Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

Re: Blowing in public

I usually do it in parks or construction sites in my city. I don't know if it counts for your question, generally those places are very lonely and I usually run into 1 or 2 passersby.
    If you mean blowing up balloons in crowded places, the answer is no, unfortunately I still can't help getting an erection while blowing up a balloon.
    (I'm not lying, I literally can't help but get an erection if I blow up a balloon, no matter what the situation is.)
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Asclepio
      • Sep 2018

I wish I could blow loons in public but I tried it 2 times before the last year and I noticed 2 things. One is that I can’t imagine a balloon properly inflated without having a neck, sound silly but without noticing I was blowing to over inflation a unique 14” at a fiends party (somehow I forgot to stop at rated size and pushed it to overinflation) and second is that I can’t blow a balloon without having a boner , damn it I can’t separate amateur blowing from looner blowing hahaha
      A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• BalloonLoverIndian
        • May 2022

Yes, I get a weird feeling while blowing balloons in a public place.

Due to this, I can't blow balloons in a public place, only play in my room when I am alone
        Indian Looner

Comment

• Scooter
          • May 2022

The idea of blowing or holding a balloon in public is very frightening to me. I feel like everyone would look at me and go "Oh, this is definitely a fetish thing" and I'd be SO worried about someone who knows me happening to spot me.

As for others... as long as I'm able to avoid you and not, like, trapped on the metro or something watching you blow I don't mind. Just a glimpse would spice up my day.

Comment

• Tracy
            • May 2018

It does not come up very often in real life, TBH. Insofar as we got balloons for our kids for birthdays or whatever, we tended to have helium ones delivered. (And when we realized that mylar balloons lasted much longer, we switched for purely practical reasons.)

That said, I don't think I would be at all self conscious about blowing up balloons in a public setting provided there was some practical reason to do so. I'd feel a little strange just taking a balloon out and blowing it up for no discernible reason...But no stranger than I would about taking out a harmonica (for example) and playing it for no discernible reason.

Comment

I can very easily separate my kink for balloons with normal usage of balloons so I could in theory blow up balloons in public, the biggest problem is that I do feel rather silly about it because I wouldn't ever have a reason too do it, and if any of my family members would end up seeing me it would be very odd to them as I have avoided balloons pretty much completely for 25 years for as much as they know

Comment

• hudi03xo
                • Jun 2023

I haven't blown in public yet but I've seen it mostly from ppl setting up events in the town square. The adrenaline was pretty real

Comment

• Kitten
                  • Jul 2023

I've had to do it many times for kink reasons. It's very uncomfortable, especially if there's no reason to be blowing balloons, but I kind of enjoy it. I rarely get horny in the moment, but even if I did, it's not like people would know.
                  I've not had to blow balloons for any other occasions in my life.

Comment

• RLMI
                    • Jul 2021

Sometimes it is unavoidable, for parties or other functions.

The instinct is to fight any urges and appear totally normal.

Especially with mouth inflation, the sensory aspects of the process make it a bit of a challenge. I've found that if I only blow up the balloons to a small or medium (soft) size, I can just be casual or normal with it.

If I try to get the balloons tight or necked, it then takes on a whole new identity.

Comment

• AJK64
                      • Jun 2018

I can separate normal balloon play from sexy balloon time. But if I am in group blowing them (for example for a party) I do have a tendency to blow them up far bigger and tighter than everyone else. Although I have noticed that once other guys see how big you make your balloons they often start blowing theirs bigger too haha. Maybe a competitiveness thing?

Comment

• LoonerGuyRy
                        • Feb 2024

I always tend to shy away from blowing up balloons around others...mostly because I'm so shy about my fetish but very outgoing overall I feel as if i would come across as "weird" depending on how big I try to blow it up. Plus...if its in a group setting and there are girls helping out I'd rather see them blow them up...tighter the better

Comment

• Tuftex_heart37
                          Balloon Inflation Factory
                          • Sep 2022

Originally posted by Little Looner

Quite often..
                          https://youtu.be/VKF5Embt6Yw
                          Giga Jealous, twice in the past I've had to prepare a balloon set for a special occasion for a girl I fancy - blowing them up at my apartment and making a cluster, usually the boner goes away until I reach the base floor of the building (track suit mafia curse) and I've been relatively safe. Both times I lucked out, the metro was empty not too many people saw me, other girls that did smiled from ear to ear, once I hand off my custom made ''gift'' its much easier to centre your Ki, But yeah I wish I was as brave as you being able to inflate directly in public... Sadly the moment I start its Hard Rock hallelujah (obscure band reference :P)

Also to show my work, had to crop out the girl ofc. (Pastel Qualatex 16 Inch Near max, didn't pull out the neck but its there.) 4353454343.png

Comment

• OneTrickPony
                            • Feb 2024

Originally posted by Tuftex_heart37

Giga Jealous, twice in the past I've had to prepare a balloon set for a special occasion for a girl I fancy - blowing them up at my apartment and making a cluster, usually the boner goes away until I reach the base floor of the building (track suit mafia curse) and I've been relatively safe. Both times I lucked out, the metro was empty not too many people saw me, other girls that did smiled from ear to ear, once I hand off my custom made ''gift'' its much easier to centre your Ki, But yeah I wish I was as brave as you being able to inflate directly in public... Sadly the moment I start its Hard Rock hallelujah (obscure band reference :P)

Also to show my work, had to crop out the girl ofc. (Pastel Qualatex 16 Inch Near max, didn't pull out the neck but its there.) 4353454343.png
                            That beautiful bouquet was your gift? How jealous n.n Are those her favorite colors? I would love that but with my favorites. Also, if you don't mind answering, why you didn't pull the necks? To not look suspicious? So they don't pop while transporting? The girl is a phobic?
                            [ OTP ]
                            It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

* You obtained x1 BALLOON 🎈 *

Comment

• Tuftex_heart37
                              Balloon Inflation Factory
                              • Sep 2022

Originally posted by OneTrickPony

That beautiful bouquet was your gift? How jealous n.n Are those her favorite colors? I would love that but with my favorites. Also, if you don't mind answering, why you didn't pull the necks? To not look suspicious? So they don't pop while transporting? The girl is a phobic?
                              Yup that was my gift to her, those were her fav colour, didn't pull the neck for transportation, and a few in the first batch before leaving my apartment, I went to the max and necked them good, popped going down the stairs, went back for reserves and decided to be conservative so let them as is to boost survival rate. The girl was not phobic at all, on the contrary quite the trooper and she enjoyed them.

Comment

• Geoff Robinson
                                Senior
                                • Mar 2024

Not me But I was in Tesco and in the clothes department there was a bad mam and child,
                                Dad had a packed of balloons and was blowing one up . As he was blowing up the balloon i noticed he was squeezing and stretching the balloon, I thought he knows what he is doing
                                very brave to do it in the shop.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍