Balloons blown up by mouth by other people - what do they do for you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • condensatelover
    • Jan 2022

Balloons blown up by mouth by other people - what do they do for you?

I love seeing a balloon which was blown up by someone by mouth. If I see marks of mouth inflation inside of a balloon, I would like to have it.
    Also I like to see someone playing with balloon which was blown up with my lungs.
    I never tie a knot on balloon neck. I always use a rubber band to tie balloons. So people can deflate a balloon and reuse it later.
    But every time there is a person who unties the balloon and blows it bigger.
  • aron_crow
    • May 2020

Re: Balloons blown up by mouth by other people - what do they do for you?

Interesting, I wouldn't recommend doing such thing nowadays, lest you catch some nasty variant of Covid. Other than that, its fun, some people really like to inflate a balloon that's been blown up by another person because the other person did not inflate it to the fullest.

Comment

• condensatelover
      • Jan 2022

COVID is a naughty bitch I would say.
      Now I disinfect mouthpieces of balloons. I know that it is not 100% safety guarantee, but it helps to reduce the chance to get Covid.

Comment

• Black_Hawk
        • Nov 2014

I love balloons blown up by mouth by other people as long as it's someone I find attractive. (apart from covid) It's a huge turn on for me... there are so many aspect... the marks of inflation inside the balloon, the idea that someones lips touched the balloon, but also to see how big the person inflates the balloon... or even unties one as mentioned before and blows it bigger. I would generally say that the biggest turn on for me is others dealing with (inflating) balloons. And then I always want to have that balloon especially when it's not tied.

Comment

Oh my, this is my biggest turn on ever.
          I love balloons blown up by girls, because I love the have the saliva inside the balloon.
          One time I have actually captured a balloon blown many times by a beautiful girl in the garden of my local church and oh my was full and wet.
          At home later I had loooots of fun with that.

Comment

• bfinch2000
            • Feb 2020

i love a balloon that was blown up by someone i'm attracted to, but it happens so rarely i actually only found this out a few years ago. there was an event and my best friend (who is super cute and i'm totally in love with) blew up a yellow balloon pretty big. i just wanted to stare at it and touch it all night!

Comment

• Whale Rider
              • Nov 2022

Originally posted by blaueFahne
              Personally I like inflatables better, and I also like to play with inflatables blown up by someone. I have always want my friends to blow inflatables for me but I haven’t find a chance.
              no problem I have a large electrric pump ^^

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍