• Show
Clear All
  • Mangymball
    • May 2021

My Gym ball and Beach ball

My first story. Sorry for bad english.
    (Fiction story)
    Writed by: Mangymball

It was the beginning of summer and I finished elementary school at the age of 16. The holidays that spoiled my mean step sister and her mean friends Sabina and Megan began. (They were all 20 years old and they were very pretty). Whenever they were with us, they somehow upset and provoked me.

I've always had something for gymnastic balls, beach balls and big inflatable toys in general. But my favorites were gymnastic balls. At home, I had one yellow 90cm gymnastic ball and one rare 48-inch wet striped beach ball 2003 intex from childhood.

One sunny day, when I thought I was home alone, I decided to enjoy a gymnastic ball. I started humping the ball naked when the door suddenly opened and Sabina and Megan entered my room only in swimsuits because they were in the pool. "What are you doing here?!" I said. "And what are you doing here?" Sabina and Megan said and started laughing. I quickly jumped off the ball and got dressed. "Megan, what do we do with such a naughty boy? We're going to have to punish him," Sabina said. "Please don't tell my sister and parents, I'm not doing anything illegal," I said. "Don't worry, we won't tell your sister or parents, but we'll play with your balls a little. Would you mind if we deflated them?" Megan said. "Please don't pop my inflatable balls, I love them and they are rare." I said. "We don't care," the girls said. Sabina sat on my gymnastic ball and Megan on my intex beach ball. They started jumping hard on the balls and laughing when suddenly Megan pulled out cigarettes and Sabinas pencil. Megan lit a cigarette and began to bring it closer to my beach ball. At that moment, Sabina began to bring the pencil closer to my gymnastic ball. "Please no!" I said
    "It's too late" and they popped my balls with a loud Hiss.
    "Oh no, your balls had a hole" and they deflate them. "So, by Luke, and if we meet you to enjoy the ball again, it will be worse." And they left. I was sad but excited at the same time.

Czech language:
    Byl začátek léta a základní školu jsem dokončil ve věku 16 let. Začaly prázdniny, které kazila moje namyšlená nevlastní sestra a její namyšlené kamarády Sabina a Megan. (Všichni byli ve věku 20 let a byly hezké). Kdykoli s námi byli, nějak mě rozčilovali a provokovali.

Vždy jsem měl něco pro gymnastické míče, plážové míče a obecně velké nafukovací hračky. Ale moje oblíbené byly gymnastické míče. Doma jsem měl jeden žlutý 90cm gymnastický míč a jeden vzácný 48palcový mokrý pruhovaný plážový míč 2003 intex z dětství.

Jednoho slunečného dne, když jsem si myslel, že jsem doma sám, jsem se rozhodl užít si gymnastický míč. Začal jsem ojíždět míč nahý, když se najednou otevřely dveře a do mého pokoje vešla Sabina a Megan jen v plavkách, protože byly v bazénu. "Co tady děláte?!" Řekl jsem. "A co tady děláš ty?" Řekla Sabina a Megan a začly se smát. Rychle jsem seskočil z míče a oblékl se. "Megan, co uděláme s tak nezbedným klukem? Budeme ho muset potrestat" Řekla Sabina. "Prosím, hlavně to neříkejte mé sestři a rodičům, nedělám nic nelegálního" Řekl jsem. "Neboj, sestře ani rodičům nic neřekneme, ale trochu si pohrajeme s tvýma míčema. Vadilo by ti, kdyby jsme je vyfoukli?" Řekla Megan. "Prosím, nepropíchněte mé nafukovací míče, mám je rád a jsou vzácné." Řekl jsem. "To nás nezajímá" Řekly holky. Sabina si sedla na můj gymnastický míč a Megan na můj intex plážový míč. Začaly tvrdě skákat na míčích a smály se, když najednou, Megan vytáhla cigarety a Sabina tužku. Zapálila si cigaretu a začala ji přibližovat k mému plážovému míči. V tu chvíli začala přibližovat tužku k gymnastickému míči Sabina. "Prosím, NÉ!"
    "Je pozdě" a propíchli mi moje míče.
    "O né, máš v míčích díru" a pomalu vyfoukly míče. "Tak ahoj Luky, a jestli tě zase potkáme si užívat s míčem, tak to bude horší." A odešly. Byl jsem smutný, ale zároveň vzrušený.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎