X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaruLooner
    • Oct 2017

I think my girlfriend forgot about my fetish

Hey everyone, hope you're well.

Over the past few months I've had the growing suspicion that my girlfriend might have forgot about my fetish. Before the pandemic started she participated in my fetish, and she would often playfully tease me about it, which I loved. When the lockdown in my country hit though, we went through a dry spell that we talked about and worked a few months ago.

The thing is over time I noticed she didn't mention anything about balloons, and couple times when she had the chance to, she didn't tease me about it like she always does. I don't mind if she forgot, it's been a harsh year for the both of us. I'm not sure how to address this though without sounding like I'm accusing her. I don't feel like I could just ask her to join in again like I could before though, for reasons I can't talk about as I would like to keep that private.

If anyone has any suggestions on how I could go about this, that would be great.

Thank you for your time.
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Re: I think my girlfriend forgot about my fetish

Hi Marulooner, as you said it's been a tough year. Although a big thing to us looners, balloons are not that important to non looner folk. I guess she might not have intentionally done something to upset you, but I suggest she does not think it so important.

You could try to say something along the lines of "You are so hot and I love the way you tease me with balloons". I'm suggesting this as you are stating SHE is the hot one, she is your desires BUT you like the way she teases you with balloons; no one wants to come second place to a balloon. That's what I would do, others may have a different opinion, just make the lady in your life feel special, let her know her teasing with balloons is wonderful. Best of luck and I hope it works out for you.

Comment

• MaruLooner
      • Oct 2017

Hey LondonLarry, thanks for the response.

You've put a lot into perspective for me, and I want to thank you for that. My girlfriend is really hot and I am turned on (a lot) by her. I realized that I do have this fetish - but its mine, not hers. And I don't mean that in a mopey way, actually thinking about it after I read your post made me happy. I will follow your advise and tell her something along those lines.

I feel as well I was in the wrong for waiting for her to initiate the balloon play, because I thought maybe she liked it as much as I do. I always fall into these stupid mindsets .

Thank you again for your help.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
        • May 2020

Don't feel bad. The same thing happens to me all the time. My wife is not into balloons like I am. I like to fantasize that I'll come home from work and she'll have some balloons blown up and be playing with them. Or when I blow up a couple balloons and leave them on the bed at night and then go use the bathroom I imagine coming back to bed to my wife sitting on the balloons. I enjoy fantasizing about her and balloons. Even though I know there is a one in a million chance that I will be able to get her truly interested in balloons but I hold on to the hope that someday she will. Until that time comes, I just keep on loving her and my kids and keep on blowing up balloons!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎