Old 24-07-2020, 02:47 AM

SirSquishy is on a distinguished road
Default Inserting into balloon apples
youtube.com/watch?v=NmIR3p-gWvg

So the other day, I had the opportunity to make my first successful balloon apple. I used a reasonably larger balloon than is pictured in the video above. With me being a male with fully functional male body parts, you can well imagine I had some pretty dirty intentions in mind for this balloon "apple." Yes that's right, I'm talking about inserting into this apple.

First of all, I must say, it felt AMAZING, like nothing I've ever felt before with a balloon. I loved it! Several hours after doing this incredibly pleasurable dirty deed however, I had a rather disturbing thought. What would have happened if the knot holding the two ends of the balloon came loose, while I was inserted? There's alot of potential energy there, and it was a VERY tight balloon. I cringe to think how much that might have hurt. I of course did not have these thoughts BEFORE inserting (horny male hormones shut down brain cells jsyk).

So I would like to ask the other male looners of this forum, have you tried this before? What were your experiences? Did the knot come loose while you were inside, and if so, how much did it hurt? I would love to do this again, but I don't want to break anything.
Old 24-07-2020, 06:34 AM

Burg is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Inserting into balloon apples
I used to do that often, but i used rubber bands, it would come undone too easilly though and it wasnt very pleasant
Old 24-07-2020, 10:27 PM

LoonerHoax is on a distinguished road
Never tried it. I just use a Geo on top of a 16" or larger balloon when I want that penetrating feel. Maybe try a quick link balloon beings they have the extra bit of latex on the end for tying to another balloon? Not sure if the 11/12" size would be big enough though. I might have to try that tonight in the shower... Maybe a punch ball with a nub instead of a loop on the end would work as well? Just push it through and tie it with the balloon neck.
Old 25-07-2020, 06:57 AM
Banned

Heliumpongo is an unknown quantity at this point
I love making these toys.
I use string to hold the knot.
It came undone once and it hurt a lot but other than that it's been a lot of fun playing with this form of balloon sex toy.
I like it better than a Geo for solo play as the sensations don't diminish as your glans emerges from the far side of the tunnel as happens with Doughnuts or Blossoms.
Also, it's easier to stash the balloon without cleaning up. The closed end holds the mess so you can deal with clean up at your leisure, or just keep using it if you're a grotty, messy balloon fucking reprobate.
Old 25-07-2020, 07:17 AM

sexyneck is on a distinguished road
This is hot.
https://shockingmovies.com/video/cum...-13658712.html
Old 25-07-2020, 05:35 PM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
Well, I know I 100% wanna try this now.
Old 25-07-2020, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Heliumpongo View Post
I love making these toys.
I use string to hold the knot.
It came undone once and it hurt a lot but other than that it's been a lot of fun playing with this form of balloon sex toy.
I like it better than a Geo for solo play as the sensations don't diminish as your glans emerges from the far side of the tunnel as happens with Doughnuts or Blossoms.
Also, it's easier to stash the balloon without cleaning up. The closed end holds the mess so you can deal with clean up at your leisure, or just keep using it if you're a grotty, messy balloon fucking reprobate.
So if it does come undone, your sausage is just really sore for a while? Otherwise no negative effects?
Old 26-07-2020, 12:54 AM
Banned

Heliumpongo is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe a minute of stinging.
The bigger issue is frantically trying to get the slippery balloon to conform back to the necessary shape. You want so much to get back in there and enjoy the sensations that would sooth the sting and the balloon just won't behave.
As mentioned before, it only happened once. I've tightened up my knot game as a result of that once.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Heliumpongo View Post
Maybe a minute of stinging.
The bigger issue is frantically trying to get the slippery balloon to conform back to the necessary shape. You want so much to get back in there and enjoy the sensations that would sooth the sting and the balloon just won't behave.
As mentioned before, it only happened once. I've tightened up my knot game as a result of that once.
Good to know the pain isn't to bad. Can't wait to try it again. I've also found that something like a punch balloon works great. The extra mass on the end helps hold the knot together.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:17 AM

glovepopper is on a distinguished road
I did it many times with condoms, for me it feels better than plain balloons. Once I popped that toy intentionally while cumming - the feeling was awesome, no pain... see attachment.
Attached Files:
File Type: zip pop.zip (3.44 MB, 123 views)