Old 06-01-2020, 07:23 PM

Creeperlooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rescued Balloons
I live in a large condominium (2000+ apartments) and my neyghbours are ever discarding inflated balloons in the trash room. Ive rescued a bunch of them, some are a cluster of dozens. Last week I just got lots of 11 qualatex cromium balloons.
Old 01-12-2020, 03:24 PM

BLoon157 is on a distinguished road
Recently I went in a store
They opened 6 days before and they were removing their advertisements balloon.
In the carpark there were 6 giant helium on the street lamps ( don't know the exact size and brand ). after six day the helium was not a lot and those balloons were just down as a "pendulum".
I jut ask if I can take one of them intact, they answer me "if you can pull down that one, it will be yours. we cannot reach it with the ladder".
They point me the one with the shorter wire, so the higher one. Sadly, the others they had pin and trashed.

I went home and came back half an hour later, I'm a video maker so I have some instrument for filming, also a drone. I attach a utility knife blade with some tape to one of the propeller and use it for cut the wire.

That giant balloon came down, I take it, cut the wire and deflated.
The shop assistant had a face like "wtf"

Different method for using a drone ^^'
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg IMG_0674.JPG (205.5 KB, 175 views)
Old 01-12-2020, 03:39 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
I bet that balloon will be huge when you blow it up,
Old 03-12-2020, 08:58 PM

PBK is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BLoon157 View Post
Recently I went in a store
They opened 6 days before and they were removing their advertisements balloon.
In the carpark there were 6 giant helium on the street lamps ( don't know the exact size and brand ). after six day the helium was not a lot and those balloons were just down as a "pendulum".
I jut ask if I can take one of them intact, they answer me "if you can pull down that one, it will be yours. we cannot reach it with the ladder".
They point me the one with the shorter wire, so the higher one. Sadly, the others they had pin and trashed.

I went home and came back half an hour later, I'm a video maker so I have some instrument for filming, also a drone. I attach a utility knife blade with some tape to one of the propeller and use it for cut the wire.

That giant balloon came down, I take it, cut the wire and deflated.
The shop assistant had a face like "wtf"

Different method for using a drone ^^'
Wow! Nice rescue! I wish our car dealers around here used balloons like that. The rare time they use them they usually use 9" poorly inflated.

A gal I know that works at the Ford dealership nearby told me when I asked her point blank that helium is too expensive for their advertising and promotion budget, and the plastic sticks are a pain to use and getting phased out anyway. I hope the generation of car lot balloons isn't coming to an end....
Old 06-12-2020, 12:36 PM

I tryed but I blow it up about less than half because it was blowing "not in the right way" I would avoid a pop of that. but I think that I recognized that balloon.
I think that I recognized the brand of that balloon, I purchased an I blow it up because it has no "special print"
Old 06-12-2020, 12:37 PM

I also got some balloons from Hamsley and also from an Apple Museum
Old 06-12-2020, 03:00 PM

Daddy is on a distinguished road
I still remember the first time I rescued balloons. I was 10 and there was a big production at my small church. I took as many as I could from a column (4 to a layer spiral column) grabbed a huge bag and walked home for 30 minutes. Set it up in my room to the ceiling.

And little by little, I had to throw them away after use.

Blessed balloons.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:45 PM

Danniballoon is on a distinguished road
Anyone who has read my other posts will know that I have a thing about rescuing balloons. Despite me having thousands of balloons in my collection, a rescued one is worth far more. This morning was a little strange, however. I'd been dreaming that I was in town & there was a lovely balloon blowing about with people walking past and not taking any notice. I went off somewhere then started thinking about the balloon and that I must have it. I went back and just as I got there a couple of kids started kicking it about. One got hold of it and much to my horror, BANG - he popped it. I went over and picked up the soft crumpled rubber and took it with me. Even though he had busted it, I still love the feel of stretched rubber.
Anyway, after I got up I looked out of the window and much to my surprise there were 2 balloons on the grass verge. Immediately my pulse started racing. I had to get to them before anyone could pop them. I went out and managed to grab them, in view of all the passing cars. I just didn't care, I had to have them. Curious as to where they had come from, I checked my CCTV. To my surprise, a car had gone past with lots of balloons hanging out of the back of it and these 2 had become detached. Thankfully, it was just after all the kids had gone to school, otherwise one of them would have almost certainly stomped on them and bust them. What is odd (and besides my dream) is that they were on exactly the same spot as I found a balloon earlier in the year. It transpired that on that occasion it had blown off the balcony of one of the local flats. It's like its one of those mysterious places, only on this occasion it attracts balloons and not UFO's
Anyway, they are now drying in the bathroom (it was wet out). I'm really looking forward to wearing something kinky and getting them against my dick and boinking the hell out of them

Check out the photo - a shifty-looking individual with a balloon fetish rescuing the balloons
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (94.1 KB, 142 views)
Old 10-12-2020, 09:34 PM

Danniballoon is on a distinguished road
Looks like there was another one, that I didn't get to on time. Still, there is something quite appealing about popped balloons too
Attached Images:
Old 10-12-2020, 10:18 PM

RainbowYarn is on a distinguished road
Rescue those balloons, good man.