What’s the right amount of money to offer a guy to play with/pop balloons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HiFloatLuvr265
    • Apr 2024

What’s the right amount of money to offer a guy to play with/pop balloons?

I really want to see a gay guy play with and bust balloons. My question is what is the right amount of money to offer the guy to get him to do it? If it means anything, I would have a number of helium balloons inflated, some inflated with air, and ask the guy to inflate some balloons by mouth and/or inflator and bust them in various ways. In total, we’re talking maybe 60-70 balloons. With his permission, I’d record him for my own personal pleasure later.

Also, where would I find such guys? I’d want a truly single, gay guy to do this. If anyone here is interested, we can work something out - I’d be happy to pay for a video.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-02-2022, 00:44. Reason: Typo - Emoticon
  • Cho
    • Mar 2019

Re: What’s the right amount of money to offer a guy to play with/pop balloons?

I'm pretty sure there is no "right" ammount to pay someone, because there are a lot of variables. Every person has their price afterall. If he might be into the idea as well the offer of the balloons might be enough. Otherwise i think you would need to compensate for the time spent/driving costs at least. Depending on how comfortable he is with balloons and the recording the prize might get higher.

To the question where you find people like that, no idea ._.

Comment

• AJK64
      • Jun 2018

I put a profile up on scruff asking for a guy willing to do very similar a few years ago. I got a few offers for free (exhibitiinists), but by then I had met my fella and didnt need that any more. But try a few gay sites and apps.
      Last edited by AJK64; 14-02-2022, 21:28.

Comment

• Destroyer
        • Feb 2022

I'm up for doing this...

Comment

• HiFloatLuvr265

Originally posted by AJK64
          I put a profile up on scruff asking for a guy willing to do very similar a few years ago. I got a few offers for free (exhibitiinists), but by then I had met my fella and didnt need that any more. But try a few gay sites and apps.
          Thank you for the suggestion! I suppose it’s worth a try.

Comment

• sitonballoons
            • Oct 2018

Originally posted by AJK64
            Been wanting to try this out myself… but I know that a lot of gay apps can require photos or even specifically face pics, and maybe even your name? I want to put the word out there on an app like scruff, but also want to keep my real identity a secret as well, at least on the app since it’s so public. Is this possible?

Comment

• AJK64
              • Jun 2018

I had a pic of my foot stomping a balloon on scruff. Neither scruff nor grindr require a pic. I would say 90% of profiles dont have a pic haha

Comment

• sitonballoons
                • Oct 2018

Ah gotcha. Thanks for the info!

Comment

• HiFloatLuvr265

Originally posted by Destroyer
                  I'm up for doing this...
                  Nice! Out of curiosity, are you London Looner over on YouTube?

Comment

• Destroyer
                    • Feb 2022

Originally posted by HiFloatLuvr265
                    Nice! Out of curiosity, are you London Looner over on YouTube?
                    No, not me sorry! Can't work out how to message on this yet but if you can message me happy to send pic....

Comment

• HiFloatLuvr265

Originally posted by Destroyer
                      No, not me sorry! Can't work out how to message on this yet but if you can message me happy to send pic....
                      Just sent you a personal message. You should be able to reply directly to it. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Comment

• Black_Hawk
                        • Nov 2014

The idea of doing videos like that actually appeals to me... not for money, just doing it for fun... if there wasn't the privacy issue with showing my face. But in general I have kind of an exhibitionist side with balloons so I like doing "custom" vids for friends

Comment

• HiFloatLuvr265

Originally posted by Black_Hawk
                          The idea of doing videos like that actually appeals to me... not for money, just doing it for fun... if there wasn't the privacy issue with showing my face. But in general I have kind of an exhibitionist side with balloons so I like doing "custom" vids for friends
                          If you’re down, I’d love to see a video! I totally understand if you don’t want to show your face. If you’re interested in doing a video, send me a personal message and we’ll go from there.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎